outings problem

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

outings problem

Postby cospeito » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:15 am

Hello to all please someone me can say because on having installed some places of fishing since(as,like) for ej bahamas on having selected it in the game a pantallazo goes out for me saying that I must reinstall the program it(he,she) happens to me with several those that I install but not with that it(he,she) brings the pc juego.mi it(he,she) has windows sight ultimate.yo I cannot reinstall lower the entire program and not the installer thank you very much to all and happy holidays(parties)
cospeito

Postby richwest » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:22 am

You have to update to 117

Otherwise you can't play several new outings

regards Richard
richwest

ERROR OUTINGS

Postby cospeito » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:18 pm

Thank you richard but already I have installed the update 117 but not resolvio the problem when I select the outing bahamas or the cravegnola for some mention the software puts me:
ERRORSUPORTING FILES HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED PLEASE REINSTALL THE FLY FISHING SIMULATOR I LOWERED THE FEASIBLE POROGRAMA BUT NOT THE INSTALLER
cospeito

Postby Pitti » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Hi cospeito,

do you have copied the downloaded fish into your RWFF Fish folder?

Regards Peter
Pitti

thank you peter.error outing

Postby cospeito » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:59 pm

Thank you pitti.yo already habia copied the folder fish in the directory(board of directors) fish of rwff of my PC but he(she) is still giving me the mistake not it(he,she) that can happen(pass) happens to me with some mas those that down the forun.muchas thank you peter.agradezco someone designs mas
cospeito

Postby FlorentineBob » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:22 pm

I seem to begetting the same error message. I think the problem may be in the "bonefish" file
"Helping people to create fulfilling relationships and live their ideal life." http://www.SolutionMentoring.com
FlorentineBob

tank yoou florentinebob

Postby cospeito » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:31 pm

Thank you very much FlorentineBob will try to continue investigating the solution if I discover the motive pondre aqui.felices holidays(parties) and propero new year
cospeito

Return to Real World Fly Fishing