Brand New Jumping Lake Trout 2 for Niagara Outing

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Brand New Jumping Lake Trout 2 for Niagara Outing

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Everyone:

As you know Chuck has been working on a great Niagara River outing. Yesterday he sent me a great profile picture of a Lake Trout and asked if I could build the fish for him. He didn't like the head of the first Jumping Lake Trout as it didn't have a big enough head and didn't look mean enough. So I said sure, what price perfection! :lol:

The project didn't start very well as I dropped my cordless laser mouse on the floor and something was out of alignment. The pointer just would not go where I wanted it to was it was late in the night and I can't get a new mouse. I persevered and managed to build the Jumping Lake Trout 2 in a few hours, cussing about the erratic mouse action the entire time. As it turned out the effort was well worth it and I liked the fish that I build. I hope you will enjoy catching this lake monster in Chuck's Niagara outing soon to be released. Here are some pictures of the Jumping Lake Trout 2. The maximum size has been set to 59 inches based on Fishbase info. You will have a handful catching this one! :lol:

Enjoy!

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Brand New Jumping Lake Trout 2 for Niagara Outing

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi Stanley,
That's another excellent looking fish. Later tonight will send you an email. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing