A Nice Yellowtail For You!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A Nice Yellowtail For You!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Hi Everyone:

I can't go outside and do very much during my recovery period I thought I would build a few new fish for you and RWFF. This is the Yellowtail Amberjack found in most of the ocean waters in the world. The world record size is 63.75 inches and a fish nearing 49 inches is considered a trophy. The Yellowtail is one of the most sought after games fish. It is fast, strong and has a great sense of self preservation. When hooked it will try to go down to the rocks or Kelps and they are very difficult to land. These fish tend to cruise in schools near the ocean surface and they are considered great sport by all types of fishermen. You can catch these by throwing spinner, plugs, spoons, live bait or flies. I will use a few of these in the new California Kelp Beds outing so you will have a chance of catching it pretty soon! :lol:

Some pictures of this beautiful fish:

Hope you guys will like this one! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A Nice Yellowtail For You!

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi Stanley,
Another excellent fish for your outing. Appreciate all the hard work put into all of your new fish for this outing. Anxious to see this outing. As you can see about every 2 days been posting on Martin's newer outings and they are really good. As soon as this one comes out will definitely post on it. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing