Sw The Andaman Sea India

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Andaman Sea India

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi Everyone,
Well I'm feeling better now. Fished Martin's India outing last night. If your going to fish this outing you better go with the big guns because there are some huge bad boys in here as you can see by my caught list and photos. I even hooked 3 huge ones even after battling the for at least 10 minutes, they still either threw the hook or snapped my line. So I'm slowly getting back in action and will start posting an outing results every day or two. Had a lot of fun with this one and you must watch the jumpers closely. Try it, I think you would enjoy. Martin did another excellent job with this one with plenty of big fish to go around, with no problem. Have fun and as Martin would say, tight lines, especially with the big boys . Roger

Fish: 56.10 inch Giant Trevally from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: RNCOLGDDPHTKQ6354WFIGTVNSVMLTWYQRDZDBTWOISPHWQKVXBQSTUTXXPNAL
Fish: 71.11 inch Sawfish from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: LPXUBXTVNGZXO5975PBYRSVKAIOWDSLRLUHEVCYUQJGJOEWPXZOQJWDYQMQCO
Fish: 58.08 inch Sailfish from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: IOJMSCJICFVSB8649LGOPXMELKOFAUVZRZSCDHCTWQTJFAAVEZXXNIHYCEADP
Fish: 73.34 inch White Tip Reef Shark from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: IFZCSMOXFHIFI0041VRVUZKEVXVLECZBOBGXGYHOLYOWLJPQTIDBDFADBDYNB
Fish: 45.08 inch Jumping Bluefin Tuna from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: ABBOMTMCXDFVS1892WPMPQRFTKLGTPFBJJPNIUEYKFLZZZVPVVDNEFXIBVLRG
Fish: 76.83 inch Black Tip Reef Shark from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: CGKQLEJEUTPEP8737WQQIVTWFDBEFDSWZRLZMZRYUEFEKISSXXTXJOSBNOFML
Fish: 48.11 inch Bluefish from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: BTUBEVTRBCSFR5784XOTLMXNMELSLKLXQQDEMAEBMKHPNNDGSRMICHQXNRYYM
Fish: 65.64 inch Giant Trevally from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: DPKBRLKXJANGV4048FADSSPAVDNWVGBLMDNLBPNWDRWOXXXVBJBEWFWNWGVUG
Fish: 25.17 inch Spotted Grouper from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: PUBXWAAIRXNYT2336JXJHTSSVKTUXEYBCAZVKEFHXCSXWTKOMQZNKWZYGHFML
Fish: 43.76 inch Golden Trevally from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: RNCMVAFZOUVYQ6354MBTARFNHQLXRWYSRBZDBTWOISPHWQKVXBQSJZUXVFIUZ
Fish: 77.94 inch barra from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: TYEXHXEWPZLHZ6780MRHZTPURXGWKEJOELODLYDXFADRZBFVMYCYLQLMSJTDC
Fish: 44.35 inch queenie from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: SXJKYZVZMWMHV4781RSKNRPCYPGHPWCTMMMFEZKIZJHTVEAYXWOCYJPTNGYQO
Fish: 67.83 inch barra from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: HOMOKZRZKTCGN9946JLUIFLSLXNPLQIBZNTEKRBZPCGEUTFXLFIDSCDQENBMU
Fish: 54.88 inch Sailfish from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: RDOCPFHMIRPMZ8648MIXPQVIBXWMNIAYPGJHZCCFPPKHJRPRYCPUPNDJPGYNB
Fish: 46.57 inch queenie from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: OYVBDWVZDHZVC9983FAEMPEYFBSTHMVDRXFNVFXFNQYCFQKWVAYCLMQQFHNSL
Fish: 43.65 inch Golden Trevally from Sw The Andaman Sea India; Code: SGHKQYMQKUFXA2668VLATXRXTJCLYJDTXYAMISEUDVHULNPFPLTENOSYOPEQT
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing