New Minnesota Lakes July outing...coming soon!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Minnesota Lakes July outing...coming soon!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Hi Everyone:

Just got some good new from Chuck, he seemed to have his computer problems resolved and is creating outings again. Can't wait to see what he will come up with working with scenes from the Niagara River and The Great Lakes. He will be using the new Sea Run Coho Salmon and the King Salmon in these outings. Should be very exciting and well worth waiting for.

I just received some beautiful Minnesota Lakes pictures from Paul Kwok. He is my sister's boy friend and a professional artist/photographer living and working out of Minneapolis, MN. Paul likes to stroll the lake shore in the evenings for painting inspirations and he took some great pictures of the various lakes for me. Minneapolis is a great place to spend the Summer with so many different lakes and fishing destinations around the city. Also the mood of the lakes changes all through the season and offers beautiful landscapes for photography, and excellent opportunities for the fisherman. What a great place to live if you liked fishing! :lol:

Here are some pictures of the new Minnesota outing, and a YouTube link to a short video. Click on this and have a look. I had to create a new "Jumping Walleye" for this outing as the dark one I made had caught scenes from night time and seemed inappropriate for a day time fishing outing. There is just no end to perfection! :lol:

YouTube Link to Fishing Beautiful Minnesota Lakes in July:

http://youtu.be/engBVdW5V2A

The new Jumping Walleye for day time fishing:

Some scenes and fish from the new outing.

I will try to finish up the files and will upload the new outing for you to enjoy in just a few days. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: New Minnesota Lakes July outing...coming soon!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi Everyone:

Ok, I just had to rebuild the Jumping Largemouth Bass 2 for my own satisfaction. The original fish was made with the standard top profile and while it looked OK I was not happy with the shape of it's open mouth. I thought it was a little two narrow and not rounded enough. In case you hadn't noticed this fish actually swims with its mouth closed like a normal fish but would open its mouth when it makes the jumps. To achieve this effect I had to build two different fish and combine the files into one. It seems like a lot of work but the results are worth it. :lol: As Chuck would say this is a nice little touch!

Tonight I embarked on building a Jumping Largemouth 3 and here are a couple of pictures.

The mouth is now a little more rounded and it looks much better when doing its jumps in the scenes. Hope you will like this slight improvement. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing