Sorry for being quiet lately

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sorry for being quiet lately

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:55 am

Hi Everyone,
Well finally got everything caught up on the downloads and will be ready for posting again in a few days. Been sick the last 3 days with either severe intestinal virus or flu or possibility of appendicitis acting up on me again. Finally got the fever down but still having sharp pains. Will see what happens. Hopefully with the new outings downloaded in the next few days will start fishing and posting again. Until then everyone finish having an enjoyable weekend and will talk to you all real soon. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: Sorry for being quiet lately

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 am

That's ok, Roger. I'm in the same boat actually and also want to apologize. A lot going on in my life right now, and a life-changing event has my focus elsewhere. Couple that with problems with my Outing Tool suddenly deciding to not work (everytime I click to open it, crashes automatically w/ "gr" error) anymore, forcing me to ONCE AGAIN uninstall an reinstall the game, I have the perfect recipe for silence LOL. No worrys though. When life throws you a curveball, it's best to swing inside ;-). I'll be fine and up and running soon. ;-)
wyldechylde77

Re: Sorry for being quiet lately

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi Roger:

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Hope you will get over whatever that is ailing you and you will be back doing the things you enjoy soon! :lol: Being able to get out and catch a huge Walleye is always a good incentive! :lol:

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing