Sw I Am Done - All Now Completed

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw I Am Done - All Now Completed

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 am

Hi All,
I have just Updated the Link to Sw All 128 Outings and Added Sw All 131 6 Frame Outings both Via SkyDrive,
This has taken me many Hours of work,I would really appreciate it if you are carefull just to DOWNLOAD what you need or are missing,if you wish to do so.
It Has been a Pleasure,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw I Am Done - All Now Completed

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 am

Hi Martin and Everyone:

All I can say is WOW, maybe even a double WOW!! I don't think you will ever find that kind of love and dedication put into any kind of game, barred none!

I am glad you have completed your task of doing the 1000 outings and you will be taking a much deserved rest. I am sure your work and efforts are greatly appreciated by everyone here at RWFF. However, you job is not yet done as Chuck has asked me to release the Sea Run Coho and King Salmons as he has been experiencing computer problems and might be a while before he can fix it. I will post the new fish in the next day or two and all of our outing makers are welcome to use them in their new creations. I know you already have a couple of outings ready for these magnificent jumping fish so it will be a great marriage of the two. :P Looking forward to seeing, and catching those Sea Run Monsters in the near future! :lol:

EDIT: Chuck has just informed me that he might be on his way to resolve his computer problem and for me to give him two weeks before I release the Sea Run Salmons to the general public. Chuck originally suggested these fish so I will give him first priority to use them in an outing. The release of the Salmons will be delayed for two weeks. Sorry for the mix-up! :oops:

Take it easy for a couple of days, I know when the RWFF bug bites again you will be back on your outing creation saddle once more. There is nothing better than that for creativity and relaxation. Beside, your work will be enjoyed by everyone involved (read addicted) with RWFF.

Again, my hearty congratulations for a job well done!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby wyldechylde77 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 am

Check email, Stanley! May be hope yet! ;-)
wyldechylde77

Postby badger040 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:37 am

hi Martin
and all
congrats on your achievement
hopefully you will still be hovering in the background,keeping an eye on proceedings
with the continual creation of fish i am sure you will get itchy fingers :lol:
enjoy yourself in the spare time you will have
thanks for everything you have done
hopefully,along with the 2 new species,the White Crappie will be included in an outing,all i can find is the jumping version
unless someone knows different
best regards
Badger040
badger040

Return to Real World Fly Fishing