Sw 131 6 Frame Outings Task Completed Updated 4th July

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw 131 6 Frame Outings Task Completed Updated 4th July

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi All,
At 1700 Hours Today,I finished the Task I had set Myself.
Over the next week or so I shall Post The Last 5 of the Outings I have Created,1 From India,1From Lahore,
and Thanks To Paul for sending me the Photos Of The Sheboygan River Wisconsin which was An Original RWFF Outing,
and was a Great Surprise to see Photos Paul did not use,giving me the Option to make 3 Outings from the Brilliant Photos Paul Took on his Fishing Trip.
These 3 Outings I will post on July 4th,Independence Day for Our American Cousins and will be my last for a while.
I will still keep my hand in but will only make Outings when New Species arrive,just to give members of our Club,a different Outing to catch the New Species In.
I will then Upload Every Version 131 6 Frame Outing to SkyDrive and Dropbox,a Total of 470,in Alphabetical Order,and Put a Link To Each Folder on The Forum with the Name of the Start Outing
so that you will then have them all at your disposal.
PLEASE make sure you have the following Sounds which Chuck Uploaded in Your Sound Folder or Sw The Ravi River Lahore will not work::
20peepers and 21singers and the Outing will work fine.
I will post Sw The Andaman Sea India and Sw The Ravi River Lahore Tomorrow(Tuesday) and will include the Species in each Outing in the Post,
both have BIG Fish included,so they should be FUN,which is what it is all about.
Seems I had a Problem with the Download Link to Sw The Sheboygan River Wisconsin Trilogy,Hope I havd Fixed it.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing