Jumping King Salmon at 59 inches!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Jumping King Salmon at 59 inches!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:04 am

Hi Everyone:

Now that the tournament is finally over we can all go back and concentrate on what we were doing before. I've just created the Jumping King Salmon for your fishing pleasure. Chuck suggested this fish a while ago and I finally had time to get it finished. This will be one heck of a fish to catch in some of our future outings. When I have it swimming and tested I will post it on the Development Forum and all of our outing makers are welcome to to use it. :lol: The maximum size is a whopping, fighting 59 inches!

Some pictures of the King Salmon (sea run Chinook Salmon):

Enjoy! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Jumping King Salmon at 59 inches!!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:43 am

Now THAT'S a Springer if I ever saw one, and what a surprise!! Cannot wait for this guy to be finished! This is the final piece needed for some serious Great Lakes and Niagara River outings, pairing with the Sea-Run Coho Salmon, Sea-Run Brown Trout and Steelhead. I'm gonna be all over this one for sure! Great job and beautiful work Stanley!

(Edit: Was the Sea-Run Coho ever finished or is it still swimming around the growing pond? LOL! Just curious because I know I've missed some things due to my computer being down, and can't seem to find it.)
wyldechylde77

Return to Real World Fly Fishing