Yellowstone7's First Completed Tournament Challenge

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Yellowstone7's First Completed Tournament Challenge

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi Everyone:

I had a lot of fun this afternoon trying to complete the Mad Dash Challenge. It was a little frustrating as several times I had a good score going and then got stuck in a scene. After several tries I finally manged to complete the Challenge and also managed to catch a big Muskie. Here are some pictures and the caught codes:

Fish: 47.46 inch Jumping Steelhead Red from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: LDJAWKXJEKZNP3228NSOQKVEMWMCBGYMJHDSIGAMVSCSVTUQCVPEZHLFXBAQC
Fish: 57.18 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: KDDXUDWVNHUCB4327BWMULDHRDXMGULOZFNUPQZTOEPVKMZSJAITWTHOXCCQF
Fish: 39.15 inch Jumping Bowfin from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: VMLXCCTKPPGWJ1351JDCYFIQMEQETIFGMSXWRHICYLQBLFULDRGRLIBSDPRWR
Fish: 41.74 inch Jumping Bowfin from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: QCWNLCXBXQJFV6829SFZNPLICDNSECSBOGIJRQPJOYGNEOXQFLSXQKPQKMZGB
Fish: 35.31 inch Jumping Red Rainbow from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: BAWNTSLUXXJPP9470TWDXGZBGRRBQYYUKUBVMNMGWPHGYSTKWUBOEOSOWYXSJ
Fish: 28.00 inch Splake from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: JPSGMSAEDPZDN8678LXMHAALBQDIFEDSIBTZIRTBHHQMCJAGHWTTGTVZRAKZX
Fish: 17.46 inch Jumping Brookie from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: PJQXPDQDAAGTL1505TXKSQPSLQRFXOGAILGILRZDKWOAPZSGNCQMMVRHTZKYH
Fish: 29.51 inch Splake from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: AAHMVHUSFENBU0777PAJAPHELYUDDMLVALDWTYLNPBUJFLYMDZVCAINYZFODL
Fish: 35.71 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: RKGRFRASVTIMK1237CLKJKYAUXUTNBITSWGEKFTLYBPDFETCVHSTUIRRFRYTZ
Fish: 35.48 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: IVTBIOUNPUXWM1238KRBYQYPZRILYVWVUPOZWBMREBGFBELGBFIWSDNFUGFJB
Fish: 36.83 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: UMFTJVSLXZOLN2658YHHBFQLRKTOYESIUIHPRRHJRXDFSYZNKPRYHUXBEHRWR
Fish: 16.60 inch Jumping Brookie from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: YOKZGOLDRXODM1780FZZQAHBJRPZDKPUNEZHYLNHSHFDYZAESZEWYUHDDOLTS
Fish: 29.64 inch Splake from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: ANPBFYYFFLISR4529ECGQXULIQOPWFSVBPLSUXYKOVKYCXMYINCZPPQCZCPYE
Fish: 39.54 inch Jumping Bowfin from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: HXIPWGDIZDOYG6556KYFMELWIEDWTJFXBWFJFLUXNCCONVKQSIKYIRCLFYJFZ
Fish: 41.74 inch Jumping Steelhead Red from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: CZYPTFDFXCYFZ4071GPXMCDXLKCXYSFNEPMJJKXXUGYVRRSPMAWQTHJKYTUVK
Fish: 37.64 inch Jumping Bowfin from Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Code: SGKLCYZAKOFWA2668GBATYXIIDHZKLDRWZAMHECNIVRYDHKTLFTETSSYOSLTS

Challenge: Sw St. Lawrence River Sultry Dusk; Score: 7237; Code: KEGFLKEWFFNVVWXRFOFFFTOTVDKPDFFCHXQLDZQPWPXPWCJJFJQDGURAMUEPP

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Yellowstone7's First Completed Tournament Challenge

Postby Barns » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Stanley

Good to see you back fishing again, hope i don't have to work too hard keeping my lead. Doc not happy now, you have knocked him into 3rd place and taken his big fish. lol

Nice score, just proves they are there if you persevere. I got to site 15 tonight in 20mins then as you used to say NADA. Was well on my way to increasing my score. I also know Doc was possibly going to beat my score as well but failed at site 15, again NADA.

Looks like there could be a few twists and turns in this comp. Glad to have at least posted a score.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi Uncle Barns:

Yes, it was kind of fun to be fishing and competing again. I didn't compete in the Christmas Congo tournament because I was the outing maker and I didn't feel it was right for me to take part. I also helped Chuck with his Adams River outing so I felt I had an unfair advantage and stayed away. Martin's outing has a mixture of everything and it is kind of both fun and frustrating. This is good though! :lol:

You never know, I have a fish pond and there is no telling what is in it. LOL You might have to work very hard in the end to keep your first place! Looks like Doc is doing fantastic for a newbie and is to be congratulated. I wonder where old Badger is and doing these days. I was hoping he would jump right in and give you some good competition. Also Roger is always the dark horse in any race. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes up with a great score and surprises everybody at the last minute. He has a knack for doing that and he is a great fisherman as well.

Keep those good scores and posts coming. By the way, don't forget you HAVE TO post your record picture and caught records on the Forum to win. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 am

Hi Stanley,
Nice Score plus you took Doc's big fish from him. Everything has been verified, you're good to go. Nice to see you back in action again. I had gone through 4 times and got stuck over the halfway point. This tournament is turning out really good, now all we need is to see what Chuck comes up with. Good luck to all and keep posting. Everyday I will go through all postings and will give updates late every evening on the Vffl Score Sticky. So you can go there for results every evening. Have fun and don't lose any hair over it. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby wyldechylde77 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 am

Hey guys,

My apologies. Been a bit busy and beat the past couple of days due to higher workload. We have a tour of the plant coming through on Thursday, so of course management and corporate have to overreact, so my workload has increased a bit this week. I'm also going fishing with my brother today after work in Great Valley for a little warmup session on Spruce Lake for bass and panfish, and then when the sun goes down its off to Rushford Lake for some night fishing for walleye. I am off tomorrow (Thursday) and plan on getting a start on the tourney since things will be quiet. Hopefully, I'll have some scores for you tomorrow evening. I fully plan on defeating all of you LOL!!
wyldechylde77

Return to Real World Fly Fishing