Hot News The Tarpon Of The North The Sheefish

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Hot News The Tarpon Of The North The Sheefish

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi All,
I have some great News for everyone,
Being The Gentleman That Brian is,He has given me the Permission to use his wonderful Creation The Tarpon Of The North, "The Sheefish",
This is the Largest of the Whitefish Family and grows to a Massive 60" and is only found in certain areas of Alaska,where it causes a Massive Fishing Boom To The Local Area.
With the Commitments that Brian has he will not be able to complete his Outing for a while,but good news for us he has released it to me and I will do my best to create Outings
which are worthy of the "Tarpon Of The North".I would recommend that you have a little look at this fish specie on the Web,as the common write up is fantastic.
My Thanks go to Brian for allowing me to use this specie before he can to bring you some more great action.
There are 2 Versions A Non Jumper and A Jumping both at 60" Maximum,SO TWICE THE FUN.
I already have 1 Outing Completed from The Selawik River North West Alaska which includes both species but I will not post it until The Tournament is over,
I may have already been in the wrong by Posting the 8 Outings From Caifornia whilst a Tournament was being held,Sorry about that but I did not know,anyway
I hope it has not detracted you from competing.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Hot News The Tarpon Of The North The Sheefish

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi Martin,
Wanted to thank you for you latest releases. I already have one I will just use to relax after the tensions of trying to get through the challenges Of Your Mad Dash to 1000. Sometimes after a little frustration of getting stuck on a site, it's nice to say the heck with it, take a break and just relax and fish one that you can just see what you get and not worry about it. In the tournaments, I found out that it seems the harder you try the worst the situation gets. I've got stuck on the last tries and finally gave up for the time being. I'll try again later this evening, if it don't pan out I'll fish your just recent release from Nevada. Your outings are always welcomed by me. Still have a lot of catch up to do but sooner or later will be back at it again. At least I'm glad that you were surprised at the honor we gave to you for this tournament. You deserve it. Well have a good day and as you always would say, tight lines. Roger
P.S. The new fish would be most welcomed, Barns' trying to sneak one in on us. Like to see what you come up for these new ones.
rwwalleye

Re: Hot News The Tarpon Of The North The Sheefish

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi Martin and Roger, Barns and Everyone:

The new fish sounds really exciting and I can't wait to try it in your new outing. Sorry we had to keep you in the dark re: Mad Dash surprise. I am sure the Kern River outings will be wonderful and we will try them out when we are through with the toils of competing in the surprise Tournament.

Speaking of of the tournament I went home this afternoon after a long office meeting and had a bit of time to finish the Mad Dash Challenge. Those crazy jumping fish gave me a lot of trouble by throwing the hook at the most inopportune times. Usually right at landing. (Wonder who made those? :lol: ) Like Roger said though. Sometime it is the unpredictability and the frustrations that makes the Challenge fun to do. I managed a decent score with a large fish. I will post he picture and the caught record in another post.

The St. Lawrence Sultry Dusk is great outing with plenty of nice scenes. I think it was very well suited for this special tournament. Thanks for all your hard work and long hours spent in front of the computer to bring us so much joy. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing