My Mad Dash Attempt One

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

My Mad Dash Attempt One

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Hi Everyone:

I spent a little time with the Martin Mad Dash Challenge tonight. I had a great time fishing this outing. The scene were so beautiful and the fishing very relaxing. Everything started very well until the 9th scene when all the fish seemed to have gone to sleep. I gave up after trying for nearly half an hour on it. This happens sometimes in a outing Challenge. Sometime the fishing just goes cold for no apparent reason. This is what makes the fishing, and the tournament challenge interesting. :lol:

Here are some scenes and larger fish that I caught before I got stuck on scene 9. I will have another go at it when I have a bit of time. It was great fun! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 36.70 inch Walleye from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: CVJXTIBUUVKRU8639SFOTYLEWJSNYQVMXQILFTMFFMOLWMZPKFIHQCNBBDAQC
Fish: 38.34 inch WildCarp from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: SJOHAWCPDIRZH7715EDWUUCVFBZRYITOUHTLXMDIXEBNMVAIKMZCIECWGFZJM
Fish: 56.94 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: XEMLFZZNULWFI2373DEDNOHCGVIQDDDBTGLMVFZNBQMZZLOILGPMDTLGOSZJM
Fish: 28.77 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: QVCLGSMRBWUSF2143CICLKZVUVIYKPFUTABTQPWPJBQATLOGQVVJPYMZSLNLW
Fish: 39.28 inch Walleye from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: TAGFOQOBXSZHB1008AJGOOSAKICVPDSOJTFETLJXTABFWMLBSXMATZZSEKLES
Fish: 42.06 inch Jumping Pike from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: DJPZBFPOERDMI4587JEOORPRMWNJAGVPGMBFUBJGMJMUEXYTMBXPHKZQMSQEJ
Fish: 58.75 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: ADPGBBVJZABGI5813OCNJLMJIWEDRJBAZSWVJYMJETEROZOBUPTBPUYWPFBXF
Fish: 41.88 inch Jumping Lake Trout from Sw St. Lawrence River Awesome Sunsets; Code: JOYQDEIETBBCW7543CUEWLMCRJDRDIJWAKIIUACFIEQSQBUWMPLIQRDOCLFML
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: My Mad Dash Attempt One

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Hi Stanley,
Nice to see the man behind the scenes in action again. Will post your large fish. So far your Muskie is the largest one caught. We expect to see a complete challenge score from you before it's over. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 am

Hi Roger and Everyone:

Yes, it was a lot of fun to be fishing again. Didn't realize how much I missed it. :lol: For the past couple of years I have been so busy making things for RWFF that I almost forgot how to do this. I am waiting for Barns to say, "Soreeeeeee!" with a bigger fish. He likes to do that anyway! :lol: Those were the good old days!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi Stanley

Here we go Sorreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wrong outing lol.

Barns
Barns

Return to Real World Fly Fishing