Sw 8 Outings From The Kern River Watershed Preview

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw 8 Outings From The Kern River Watershed Preview

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Hi All,
I have just completed the Last of the 8 Outings from the Kern River Watershed.
To make it easier for everyone to Download, I have put them all in 1 Folder which I will Post Tomorrow (Sunday U.K.)
There are 2 from The Cottonwood Creek Inyo County,1 from The Golden Trout Creek Sierra Nevada,and
5 from the Kern River itself which I have named The Kern River Begins,The Kern River North Fork,The Kern River South Fork,
The Kern River (Lower) and The Kern River (Upper),I must admit that this series of Outings was a Challenge to get right and I had a lot of work to do
to get the correct photos in the correct Outings,but I am very Happy with the final results,if these 5 Outings alone do not inspire you,then nothing will.
Big Pools,Riffles and Quiet,Tranquil water that is Bursting to come to life,I have included 16 Species in each Outing so that there is NO Depreciation in the Quality
and Numbers of Species which are available,Top water action for the Dry Fly Enthusiasts and a Mixture of Wet Flies to tempt the Shy Ones from the Riverbed.
All are very different in there own way,but I do guarantee you will have FUN Fishing All 5 of these Outings,Starting at The Kern River Begins and working your way
through the other 4 as you choose.
The Species you will be Fishing for are as follows::
California Golden Trout,Paiute Cutthroat Trout,Lahontan Cutthroat Trout,Chum Salmon,Mountain Whitefish,Golden Trout Plus
Jumping Brook,Brookie,Brown,Brown 2,Rainbow,Rainbow Trout,Red Rainbow,Whitefish,Steelhead and Steelhead Red,16 in Total.
I hope this wets your appetite a little and you leave a little time tomorrow to fish at least One of these 8 Outings.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw 8 Outings From The Kern River Watershed Preview

Postby Boston Bob » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Martin: Sounds like the kind of fishing I like to do. I can't wait to try it out.
Thanks,
Boston Bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Return to Real World Fly Fishing