Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:36 am

Hi Everyone,
Martin did another excellent job on this outing. It's his home away from home. Martin could give a good history of this place. Back during WWII. some major battles were fought in this area when the U.S. decided to take the Philippines back from the Japanese. The war ravaged islands showed the results of bombings, shell fire from ships and troop battles on land. A lot of foliage was decimated beaches covered with damaged vehicles, stained blood red. With the photos Martin has used in his outings show the beaches and trees having grown back and the peace and tranquility has returned. My assessment of this outing is that you have nice clear blue water, there may be some smaller fish in this outing, but I would go with the heavy duty tackle. Even using that it took me 15 - 20 minutes to get some of these bad boys in. I had to fish various depths to catch at least one fish in each site. Martin thank you for another spectacular outing. I think you done yourself in with this one. Caught a few fish I never caught before. Keep up the good work, I will like to see what your 1000th outing will be like, If I know you it will be a very special one. Thanks for all your long hours and precious time presenting outings like this one. My Hat is on for you and a big salute, from one of the 2 marines that are regulars on this site. Roger

6/4/2013 Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines
Fish: 33.70 inch Orange-Spotted Grouper from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: XGIEDEZPVXPDX6494SVOFFWOHWZLNBZEKOAUYSKWUWMLJLBWWEFAGPLUYFRUX
Fish: 69.02 inch Cobia from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: KXMOSUDLBUPPC3756HTEMTIZJKJVOJSVNTSMKMZULJXAPLTWRTTPWCNAJTQPC
Fish: 39.29 inch Golden Trevally from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: ATBYJBFCJGPXE6081USQOMFQRLPUU?YYHGFYTLBSEECMGUIAPJYORQKHDUXVE
Fish: 44.68 inch Golden Trevally from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: AVPQQJOXLDCGT8202PVWYSLCVJGDK?UZXXUOVCLKMKEIEACQZQNKCKDUQNZSH
Fish: 15.83 inch White Grunt from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: CGFMCAHCSKPEP8737MPQSVCDKXFEJDSWZVLZMZQILEFGOWKKNSTXBDQBLXXFM
Fish: 20.64 inch Peacock Hind from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: YCLNEDRJJWFNN9855XMFQLENMKMRKMCBNAUDMRSYEQGGZOBNVCFKFZVBZPSFI
Fish: 61.37 inch White Tip Reef Shark from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: MADCRONPMSHGW7706QWIQTEOAXQLRLWQVKIRTCBJZPUMJGBCRCFZMDCPJFDNT
Fish: 32.29 inch Greasy Grouper from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: FZGETCXBQGADV0271DLOMSSBMQJVLKSKQUYMPLCUSOCZSGBOLTFHHKTZISDYD
Fish: 49.52 inch Giant Trevally from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: PLBQJJLSDQBVA5836BIQEVYZNXIAFFCCACNQOWKMEKNUYRRBRBFZJAQDDOMAV
Fish: 30.01 inch Greasy Grouper from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: YISDYZLOORDQA9219ZTPEJUWGXNSQOIDSQNJSZUHAYADSRZKZFJHUPJYIBHNK
Fish: 59.40 inch Sailfish from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: JAOWPJXOKDERI0596YCJALKOQQQZWRIUKPWOPPXVMHHGUKPIMSWJKDQZUFZSH
Fish: 42.20 inch Golden Trevally from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: MCBYJIBCMJBLL1926TZGSGKZMDHUGLSRLBXZVBLBGDWAHNVTBAVNVBEKVBADP
Fish: 31.90 inch Spangled Emperor from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: LSWSTUPCFLPFU2212KFSSYJBDEFJDQBOJBADLKQAOAQBBGAWUIMPBPNEMKRKN
Fish: 19.53 inch Peacock Hind from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: BCQUVPWDYZEHW1691BHJRLIIZQZWYXUWBMQDPTWXPWHZIKSFABZKRFRCNOULA
Fish: 61.55 inch Cobia from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: DOVKAGISRNMME3843DDANPQVCRVERCHOEJJUNGVKVGNWPDXWDOTBVXKCPVPTJ
Fish: 62.15 inch Black Tip Reef Shark from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: KXLYXHZDBNPCC3756HTEMTIZJKJVOJSVNUSMKMZULJXAPLTWRTTPMGNAJJZSH
Fish: 78.65 inch Tuna from Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines; Code: EBCLKXMFSKOAC7795SWYDYVKZKPRTVOOFRRXFFIHUALLMQMIJCAQJWMOQFDLY
rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Mindanao Sea Philippines

Postby badger040 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 am

hi Roger
a very nice selection of fish you have caught there
i noticed that the TITAN TRIGGERFISH proved as elusive for you as it is being for me
another one still on my list of fish to catch
as Richard's outing is frustrating the hell out of me i was excited when Martin included it in this outing
the upside to this is that the outing is a pleasant one to fish
as usual i will persevere
hope all works out for your future
best regards
Badger040
badger040

Return to Real World Fly Fishing