Adams River, British Columbia Revisited

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Adams River, British Columbia Revisited

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:39 am

Hey all,

Got some time today ...well, actually more like took a break LOL from my duties on "theHunter"....and wanted to do a little fishing. Been a while since I was able to enjoy a good session of RWFF due to computer issues and other things! So, I decided to relax and fish one of my own outings, and of course we all know this one well, Adams River, British Columbia. Wanted to go after some Sockeye without the pressures of a tourney leaning over me LOL. Very enjoyable time spent fishing. Didn't catch any real monster Sockeyes, but just going through the outing reminded me of just how hard Stanley and I worked on this one. Here's my catches and some pics, as if you don't know what's on it LOL:

Fish: 26.23 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon F from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: LFXSDKGWFZKM6724ULLPMVFWBJYXLIVOXXDQKVLHMKCOFKPHCZMAHHLSHXQJO
Fish: 17.99 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon F from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: KMRCITZGIYLA4112IMCIROKFSWDSMUIVRCCPLWETJIKBQNCYKQCGCKMJYDKZX
Fish: 24.58 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: YUAISOWYVROG3224RCQMZVBQFJMMLGNXIBDDWRZMYLQCCMRUFIATJQBZODKYH
Fish: 17.06 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: LOLXQBJJCDGH9405ITAJQTZORWRRPZJMZDPDGDOMXKHUGTAMNJGNRSKVJERWR
Fish: 18.07 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon F from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: TTZDOWDUSPBW9634LLXIDMYALDTNWRFQPMRESQBYYYKTXMFEALOMZLXSQEBKA
Fish: 17.34 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: MSTSOQLAWSRC9191GCFAGVWNLZPHAFOMQMJADCAXTSFANERSBIAIRMJNNNUJG
Fish: 23.27 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon F from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: SNDRIPSIFVXB4525ONXQGWYUXQDVALLQYNAZTSGVVKDQTCTJUWEEOPWFENGEM
Fish: 28.02 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: CRVOAYJHSLCJ3036LNHKHELRZXEHEYCUHIXKJJEJBOMKNBSDXNCGODRSBWFML
Fish: 30.78 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: GUDHSIKPWOZG3051FWENCCTNBPSKKBBDJDATWLKDBAWDXTELBFYGGWTWGPMPD
Fish: 18.17 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: VQNGZCUJRWVQ4759TLQREUWLFPUITKPIQYNCNNDOXJSMSMJTFULTDCUBCLYTZ
Fish: 16.88 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon F from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: KGBBEMPDELKB6176YBNYVYTWZKCQGSBTVMQJFOCKNZQEXLEAXNGRNUQNPGDVI
Fish: 22.00 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: NJLQUGIDRXGQ6300VZHYSWRVGJTDRRFMFQVTZJHLPGNZEVULJTNGKPOILOABU
Fish: 18.73 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: MESRKIGYNDXZ7504QNBPESQVLQVDYPGIHQPGOCDXMNGRECTGZMLBAMXYJBKZX
Fish: 30.74 inch Jumping Sockeye Salmon M from Adams River, British Columbia; Code: QMNFTBJDETYC8555SXBRQVQMOJSQKQJWWCIDUELFIFCVDFSVURUWGCEWSCDVI

I'm sure you guys remember these scenes! LOL

wyldechylde77

Re: Adams River, British Columbia Revisited

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi Chuck,
We know this one oh so well and you do have a few nice catches in there. They are a lot more enjoyable when your kicked back and relaxed. turn up the volume a little and listen to th sound of nature and the splashing when there jumping and know you have them well hooked, but the secret is since it's not a tournament you can take your time getting them in so they spit the hook back at you (tournament nightmare). Excellent group of fish my friend. Hopefully in a few weeks will get my Trout of the Southwest completed and released. Been preparing for a special guest to arrive in a few weeks if everything goes well, hope that soon after maybe bells will start ringing, no guarantees but good possibility. Talk to you soon. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: Adams River, British Columbia Revisited

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi Chuck and Everyone:

Yes, sometimes it is nice and relaxing to go back to an old outing and so a little casual fishing. In a tournament one is so preoccupied with time and catching fish that it is like driving a race car down the track, you don't actually have the time to notice the beautiful scenery around you. I do this quite a bit for relaxation and I also notice the little things that are wrong in the outing and will try to improve those the next time I make an outing. :lol:

The Adams River was a great little outing born from some great new ideas. I enjoyed working on this with you. :lol: I am also sure that our RWFF flyfishers enjoyed this simple, yet effective outing presentation. Keep the good ideas coming! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing