Sw The Mohawk River New York Day

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Mohawk River New York Day

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi Everyone,
This was another of Martin's excellent redos from 128v to 133v. Don't fish with too light of tackle as you can see there are nice sized fish in here. I had to fish at various depths to catch all these fish. Really enjoyed this one also, so kick back and give it a try. Thanks Martin another excellent job. Roger
6/1/2013 Sw The Mohawk River New York Day

Fish: 13.75 inch Bluegill Male from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: DNRHPDVTGITVN0727CRIYYUTSILVRFFSOSGDZYDBGAMINPUZEJLQXJAZIKRKN
Fish: 19.80 inch White Bass from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: HLIACMUTPEHEH4809CFWBABMCJXWRLSEBHBXUJZISQUFZURJSWLFJNQJLVTIQ
Fish: 58.94 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: ZGNKHVRYFWQKY4991HGOPGJUGUIHVRZBMHWZJPMCTVDAXCZUFMZFYSUBFHOAJ
Fish: 16.89 inch Yellow Perch from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: MGIHGKADOLSLI9268AYDUCFBDCHUENCKAYTYRKVMOUOQMLGCSQBWWKZTTHDNT
Fish: 23.49 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: FRGZPCSFSUGWT6586XVREZHSYIGBXXYIWLYYOMYFIWXTNIHCLCLWAREHOICRA
Fish: 40.30 inch Walleye from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: QFIQRVHZQIEUB3266UILVHLAYHLFMXJANMAQIEJPANFGJYNDCMQWRHYOBMZJM
Fish: 18.67 inch White Bass from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: JCGJKSZEKYZOP4528BHASBBWCIYQEJWVAWDWJGHPNKQABTYATCMWXWRNHAAMF
Fish: 28.50 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: VVACQTWPEJDSC8960WVGTNQIBUQSGFTGHOJBHDESOZKTJRJWFNZFBNGNDEGRR
Fish: 41.92 inch Walleye from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: PISJZEZSKPPCU0489WAPNHAMUFWIPIMGBWVRYWJKIQCKZFMVHYIBZAFWNRDVI
Fish: 51.04 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: OIHHBFHCSMIJG1786LFNQHIHZLIKUEYHSMFKFGHRJCPFOXRPODTPDUBOMPPTJ
Fish: 26.44 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: XNBQSQCYILITA0972XIBPRZYOEGDBAZCOFXRSBVDQNGIXYZMUIIZPTRBPIMAV
Fish: 26.82 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: FUFDZTKHEPVKZ1813VBHLQOCORNUNUOFCWRFFUZAXOHBWWTSRRJVLQPFFOFVG
Fish: 18.34 inch White Bass from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: MEFMOWSYNDWMB5047XBMKGVPTLFDOMGJKTEQPSUNHGEUONELISLBAMXYHHOPY
Fish: 19.49 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw The Mohawk River New York Day; Code: XOEVNZLVZNJJZ3877YNEUUYEZYYNJWTGWTJIGJNZQQHCJOJEQQQKRUBMVPTIQ

rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Mohawk River New York Day

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Some nice catches there, Roger! I'll have to get a look at this one when time permits. I am SO glad I have got my RWFF all sorted out and can fish and create outings again. I've fished a few outings since, but have had no real notable catches. In time, for sure. 8)
I've also been a bit busy with my "theHunter" duties. We're having a HUGE release tomorrow, with all-new looks and finally Multiplayer! It's well worth it, believe me there, as the guys from Expansive Worlds have done a terrific job. If anyone is curious, just go here: http://www.thehunter.com/pub/ or sign up and read the forums here: http://forum.thehunter.com/
wyldechylde77

Return to Real World Fly Fishing