Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway with invisible Sea Bass

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway with invisible Sea Bass

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 am

Hi Everyone,
I fished this outing and really enjoyed it. It's a must to fish medium to heavy tackle. There are some big fish that really don't want to be caught. Martin redid this from 128v to 133v. Did an excellent job, with some decent scenery. Also I had to fish different depths to catch what I got. Have fun and as Martin would say tight lines and sometimes really tight. By the way check out the pictures and see my invisible Sea Bass or maybe not. Roger
5/31/2013 Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway
Fish: 54.07 inch Ling from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: XNDRJATDJNHIA0972XCMPIEYUOQLBAZCOAXRSBPNHJGSPCGIBBIZVNWBPIMAV
Fish: 35.16 inch Pollack from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: VVGBMIALEQCKC8960WVGTNQIBUQSGFTGHPJBHDYCFVKDBVQSMGZFXLLNDSUEA
Fish: 34.86 inch Pollack from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: HTMEVNOWWXBMJ8314IUBAMJGTSGQNGUYNPBLCIEBMAYAGZZTWREPKFGBEZJNX
Fish: 35.51 inch SeaBass from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: WSQQLWVRLKMUJ0426CWOJNRWTKTHLMYITSHAJKYHXSNRDPRIYMQACGAFTBHCZ
Fish: 48.27 inch Atlantic Wolffish from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: RBBLQGTYGBTHR4627ZFRFFFHFLOLJHMXRAUZXLTBJUZLRNTYACRGQZHWAAJTD
Fish: 57.98 inch Cod from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: TDLBCZGCRCOFH6144RGUJBMVZFRIZ?INIBXMLHXFWCBITAELEQJZAFJQTHXFM
Fish: 34.13 inch Turbot from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: LVOQJYUYQPHFA8438PMTPABXDYUJTVRLHNBKBKLSNKAZNAACETRNAXQDERZSH
Fish: 37.91 inch Plaice from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: GDRIZTERTNQFS9413KYAOWICEEYOJMDDXTCKTCOPZBLYPRLTJULIFXOJGBZSH
Fish: 38.98 inch Coalfish from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: REJHKOQARKIHX9743EMAUNRRCEGDZECUXINYNLMPYLJTABFGGJXXLUTUSWISN
Fish: 53.98 inch Ling from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: ONNEJGAYNRTCU0154UPUHURKZLJLAUDEGKMAXGMWWDJTMWMRMJHTTFNAORXFM
Fish: 50.24 inch Atlantic Wolffish from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: IELCSVSVUJOKR9945TUSFQRKFLJTZGFXGDCGSIJYMGMUGNLPRZNYNKOSTYRUX
Fish: 35.98 inch ArcticChar from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: IDGGLVKSDLQVT6020ZOXANKEURJCRCLAYMRPEZRCFDLAUXTPVIFNEJXHLKAZK
Fish: 35.16 inch Plaice from Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway; Code: WMYZRBKOHYKGW0955RHEVPINAYROGSSHXCWULCEQTKSUKMSLURUDMQDIJDSPQ
rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway with invisible Sea Bass

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 am

Hi Roger:

Nice bunch of fish you caught in Norway! Congratulations! You even caught the ghost SeaBass. That is quite a feat. Hard to fillet that one, right? :lol:

Seriously, I think this problem is due to a missing, or currupt jpg file in your fish folder. Please download this new one and see if it helps. I am not sure why but sometimes when transferring fish file to a new system some of the jpg pictures might go missing. This has happened to me a couple of times. :P

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7346429/SeaBass.zip

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Sw The Geirangerfjord Norway with invisible Sea Bass

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi Stanley,
Thanks for the new fish file. I will correct it shortly. I hope your doing fine. Weather here has been wet and dreary. We got 4 inches of rain in 3 hours and channel behind house came up at least 8 feet. I expect it to come up another 4 feet before the weekend is over. With all the extra water coming down from up north. I hope you have been doing some golfing as long as you have good weather. Martin's outing was really good. I really enjoyed it. With crazy weather will post another outing later this evening and will start working on my outing again. For maybe a late June or early july release. A lot of little touchups to do, some current speedups and fish training. Thanks again for the file and you have a good day. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing