Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone

Postby rwwalleye » Thu May 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi Everyone,
This is one of Martin's redos from 128v to 133v or 139v. I would have posted yesterday but had bad inner ear infection in left ear. To get around I was bouncing off the walls. This outing was enjoyable, a couple of fish were stubborn. They'd hit lightly but wouldn't take. Here's a few pics and a list of a few fish I caught, all action was top water. Thanks Martin for another excellent outing. Sorry haven't been posting more, yard work and working on my own outing of cutthroats. Still have to work on fish and food files and work on currents a little more. You'll have fun with Martin's outing so try it and see what happens.
5/15/2013 Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone
Fish: 29.56 inch Jumping Brown Trout 2 from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: LOLXQBJSDPIFX4059DLCURTENWRRJYJGZAENHTEGSLHPQMGLXIGNHAMVJDABU
Fish: 26.46 inch Mountain Whitefish from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: HEFAEIMYDQLYE0242QBUGAOBYXCVIWSZTPEZAAMYOEBFUKEOSEHFQQMCQORNX
Fish: 35.58 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: BZSDAQDOFJUOM5178IOZNGJWXWITZGSJKBOKSIWTAXCMUNVRLLIXJPMUYFYKR
Fish: 26.60 inch Jumping Brown Trout 2 from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: QYBHQJETMNHIL9380UIMWHQMXPVKXMVTPECSHLXZDPRDYDVHVOTIBQYXLRRWR
Fish: 22.40 inch Longnose Sucker from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: BQNHDZMKHJYKL8567SZGSIOEHJQSDPVLPDCXDABOPYYHAXLEABGJZEFRYXTBH
Fish: 27.62 inch Jumping Brown Trout 2 from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: GAUECSVTIKUVM3376FBNXYTHWQENXQUAVGCDDUSOTWDROHNJFFNSQOFKRJXSJ
Fish: 22.44 inch YSCutthroatTrout from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: NGWCXEQAYETBE8961EKIPMHUGQJCVTPBHFSWKZWKVQDFFAOUMDPIFCFCVOXUD
Fish: 32.48 inch Jumping Red Rainbow from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: KMRCITZFJNJBU1125WNBVMEVOWDSGTIPRZRZMMUNEJKWAGIXUPCGSSOJZUFPY
Fish: 22.76 inch Longnose Sucker from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: STVBDPPMJGHMQ7448AXTZKITMCWXAESLDAIHAQQYULXJOXXFRQABUNUKQDBKA
Fish: 22.76 inch Longnose Sucker from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: XTTSVPZBMTRNN2245HIHJRWVVDXXKWGWQPQXQJWRMVCYQISEHWMWURQYDWBKA
Fish: 25.02 inch YSCutthroatTrout from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: SXLZUVFTLDLAV4781HCGLVTJUPGHXYCMJHMFEZIQJOITJCUMLVOCQBPTNEIIU
Fish: 26.02 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw The Yellowstone River Yellowstone; Code: PACSCMNTEWROS3904IUVNNTVKJTXXPJXMJUDXXENEBAQRMGBUXOQOYRMRWPOE
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing