Sw The Sun River Montana

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Sun River Montana

Postby rwwalleye » Fri May 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi Everyone,
Here is one of Martin's released outing for Montana. You need mid to heavy tackle some are these fish are big and I had 2 big ones snap me off with no problem. Fished all sites and it was all topwater action in every site. I like that type of action. For that I'll give this an A+. Will be posting about one outing a day of the newly released ones. Still working on my outing now that I got the info from other computer. Well Martin another excellent job. Thanks again. Roger

5/10/2013 Sw The Sun River Montana
Fish: 34.53 inch Jumping Red Rainbow from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: VFLJELHITPPRY8972NQJVFMZLVMFVQXGXZBYYEVOVHKFZPZIGMUSWIUKNSUTQ
Fish: 24.91 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: ERZVVURBAIEDY7863XXZXRCDHCRVALLGJYAZWWDRWTKFXHDKFCFLBAARJWCQF
Fish: 27.11 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: JCTOGENILHXKP4528MEKIKGMGVYICJWRXSDWJGNVIVQRXZPGGWMWBLSNINQEJ
Fish: 32.17 inch Jumping Red Rainbow from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: FXVIBKCIXWFVF8050LZLIYCJVPHMBREGXYJENUYCZQRIBQWGKZPTTWBEZMCCI
Fish: 46.07 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: WRWWVADDTURRS9321LIGULCGLVDQBQWAIXDJVCTITEMFVARBQFIPEUJUPBSSC
Fish: 35.92 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: JSAAAMCAWPPQT5795GFQEBXTAPCVTATNEFMYAFBNWGPPDZHASRRKLFFYICJFZ
Fish: 36.44 inch Jumping Walleye Dark from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: FVIQLKLSWIUJQ4039HXFGTXYRIPLLRIFHHUWTCPCSCIUDKUPATZGACZQNFLTS
Fish: 27.30 inch Mountain Whitefish from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: ASWVESZMSTONN3985DMQXEXELONLKBEQWKBHFCQWLBSPAUOIDGQLFVTWABWHJ
Fish: 24.93 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: NIADIYHAZYIUL2182SANJIAZOPVMFSLFXWHMMRMDXZCZYWMWIDFWOZXXGLKYH
Fish: 24.94 inch YSCutthroatTrout from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: FFJNEIXYKXHVM4831NWZJCOZXPDZCALBAVTUCDISDQIPYJCVOYMKRAMGOSEWY
Fish: 33.90 inch Freshwater Drum from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: DMKJGQXTPBBZP9824LRXREBDLITVHBLKDQUMLPRLBILFXNBODVDFRFKOESQJO
Fish: 33.11 inch Jumping Red Rainbow from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: VJMABTAYWQTTV4115UVWHQOPSBVXTIPHDGFOCNOFJCVOUTDPAJITAEPTMRPZO
Fish: 17.47 inch Yellow Perch from Sw The Sun River Montana; Code: NEBTKARQWPZIO4640LOBXXXCYCMBHQTEQOCOQIBMIFRQEAQPOGZUSDDOIRCQF

rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Sun River Montana

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:55 pm

HI Roger and Everyone:

Good job! Roger, great catches as usual. I haven't gotten around to fish this one yet but I will definitely do that when I have a bit of free time. Been very busy with lots of things lately. I will get on the internet and find the Sun River and read about it. I haven't heard much about this River even when I lived in Montana so it will be very educational. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing