Me Bad! Fileden Sucks...Here is your new Jau Monster Fish!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Me Bad! Fileden Sucks...Here is your new Jau Monster Fish!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:21 am

Hi Roger, Martin and Everyone:

Who is the guy Jau? Sounded familiar for some reason. Ah, I looked it up and it was a fish I created back in 2009! Maximum size 74 inches! I tried to download the file I posted on Fileden, guess what? Both of my accounts, including one that I am still paying good money for, went totally dead. It said to contact the Technical Support. Good luck with that as I have done it more times than I can count before. Scrap that useless file service from today onward.

When I migrated to Windows7 from XP using the Microsoft Easy Transfer, for some strange reason many of the bitmaps were missing from the files. I have a Jau in my fish folder that didn't have any caught pictures. Maybe this is the problem that Roger was having. I set about building a totally new Jau with new caught pictures. It was a bit of a struggle as I had too many outings in my outing folder and the building tool would not work properly. Anyway I stuck with it and here you have the new Jau with caught pictures. I am glad that is over!

Here is the new download link for the Jau. Just download, unzip and replace the old Jau you have in your fish folder and you will be able to enjoy Martin's S. American outings.

NOTE: There are still some unresolved issues with V.139, the stamina setting being one of them. For the time being I would advise you to use V.133 for your general fishing until these beta issues are resolved. I had a hard time landing a 60 inch fish with V.139 with heavy gear but with V.133 it was a breeze on even lighter tackle.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7346429/Jau.zip

Some pictures of the new Jau:

Enjoy!

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Me Bad! Fileden Sucks...Here is your new Jau Monstster Fish!

Postby rwwalleye » Tue May 07, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi Stanley,
Thanks for the quick fix will try later, I will post this on another place also, how about making a Jumping Wiper, this fish is a mini Tarpon and will fight till it's almost dead, 90% of time they die before you can remove the hook from their mouth.
Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing