5/6/2013 Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby rwwalleye » Mon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just got done fishing this outing from my dad's home State of Pennsylvania. Sorry no pictures was enjoying the fishing that I forgot to hit print screen for posting the pictures, but here is what I caught. Some was surface action and some had to go below. Enjoyed it very much. I'll give Martin an A+ on this one. Was very relaxing and I did have 3 fish snap me off with no problem. Thanks Martin.

Fish: 33.58 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: QUZYMJDBKSSOG1039YJZCMAJDCFSAKLZJFXCDUFIYKACOVKCLENYJECOJZHHF
Fish: 40.57 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: BXEMKQTZEWARW1156PSSDRYFHHLKRFVQUSZUQRMBDYVYHLUDSISJCFKYIUMXB
Fish: 31.54 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: SOOEDYBOPEZNC6173KTLHNMKIUPNCGFVGBAAIRNLIDYFAHCJSYMOSIPQGSVBO
Fish: 27.87 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: NXEKZOVOBSEGY9956LXRBESTPOHHNOGIWREXPHCYBTXEANSPMJCGCHBXVDWWZ
Fish: 37.89 inch American Eel from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: LGLKLBUQXTOLV0365PCACHZTOSOENDPTIQDZZUTXZDXDMHZASJUDSSVDMSLWD
Fish: 34.20 inch Jumping Rainbow from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: ZNGXNELNSTOMJ7388MTBNESZQLXHMSAZQYTWDGXUGDCKEQVFZLLFQFBIWSFBL
Fish: 27.36 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: FUFDZTKQEQTQZ1813VVSQMFAALTKRWOFCVRFFUYEHLDTHAHOKFJVNIQFFDXEW
Fish: 48.52 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: RMUJURJJWYCPZ5258KYBQEEJLRXEZBWWJNNMNKDSUJJNJCNUPFIHEAJMPMTIQ
Fish: 27.68 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: PDAWMDGZXQHBY0341ZHVMTSZDCFYNMZAKRNCOXFADIFGLXMLKZMPVDBKEUJDX
Fish: 37.34 inch Walleye from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: PLROBNRUDEADA5836BCBZLVBCSUQJHCCABNQOWJKHEISTXMZHAFZVNRDEDEQT
Fish: 29.04 inch Jumping Tiger Trout from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: BQLGMZALIQXAL8567SIVUPEIZOKABPVSSICXDABOZNSHLTEGSWGJLOERTFDSY
Fish: 31.16 inch Jumping Tiger Trout from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: FGDKULFGUNXGL5967EWSYWHOEODYOZFKLZXLQMTMAGFKYXJCIJCVOIWQQJSFI
Fish: 40.87 inch Jumping Pike from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: QBTIQLWAOGRHW5723GARGFFSUPCNQXYZEKWSEVXCVPIPZGFSTVKMFPEFAVTAA
Fish: 24.50 inch AmericanShad from Sw The Alleghenny Creek and River Pennsylvania; Code: QHMOPLTERCQKQ5287JQBVVVBGBDGERFAAAPYKDRLZQDMRIDQFYGJUFACKBKGX
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing