My Outings A Question For You All Updated

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

My Outings A Question For You All Updated

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon May 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Hi All,
I have now included The Yellowstone River Yellowstone in the Link to Sw All Montana.
As You have probably noticed I have been Updating Old 128 Outings for Stanley,Bob and Roger and with the 2 I already
have in stock (Awaiting Fish Species) this has brought my Total so far to 950,Well, I would like to give you the chance to ask me
to update an Outing I have already done in Version 128 and give it the 139 Treatment.
I hope you have at least one favourite that you would like to fish again with the New Improvements included,Better Water Movement,
Better Sounds,More Species Included,if you do just post the name of the Outing or if you do not want to go on the forum send me a Private Message,
or e-mail me at scottishwarrior1@btinternet.com
I will try to make your suggestion/s a more pleasing Outing/s to Fish.
If I get NO Replies, I will just choose what I want to do and the Outing/s you like will never get updated,unless you are lucky.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: My Outings A Question For You All

Postby badger040 » Mon May 06, 2013 6:27 pm

hi Martin and all
i would really like The River Test Hampshire re done
i know there are 2 outings from this river so i will leave it up to you whether you do both or just 1
i will be happy either way
regards
Badger040 aka Barry
badger040

Re: My Outings A Question For You All Updated

Postby rwwalleye » Mon May 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Hi Martin,
You did 3 outings from Buffalo, Indiana. They were the Buffalo flood outings. If you have any questions you need answered on these 3 please feel free to email me. These were 3 excellent outings in 128 v. Thanks Roger.
rwwalleye

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 am

Hi Barry and Roger,
I will start on the River Test today(both) and do the 3 from Buffalo at the same time.
Will take me 3 or 4 days,hope to have for the weekend for you both.
Cheers Martin.
Scottish Warrior

Postby rwwalleye » Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi Martin,
Thanks Martin, will be looking forward to them. Haven't fished the other Indiana ones yet trying to clear list on outings in game. Since Jau is fixed I will complete it later today and post with caught photos this time. Thanks again, Have a great day. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri May 10, 2013 9:48 am

Hi All,
Well the response was great!!,I have done the Outings I was ASKED TO DO,
Now I shall just select the ones I want to do,OR THE ONES i THINK NEED WORK TO BE DONE ON.
Cheers Martin.
Scottish Warrior

Postby rwwalleye » Fri May 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi Martin,
Finally got all of your outings that were recently posted downloaded and last night fished one of you Montana outings completed and will post soon. It was an excellent outing and I really enjoyed all the topwater action in it will transfer photos to photobucket and will post shortly. Thanks a lot really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work. I'm researching for another Indiana outing that will get all info for you on fish and everything and will send to you by the middle of next week. I'm going to work thru the outings I have listed in game and when I get them cleared out will add more. Glad to see your postings. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Boston Bob » Fri May 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi Martin: I would like you to wait on a couple of your outings and use the new fish Stanley is working on.
Perhaps the ones 990 to 1,000 could have these new acting fish in them.
Thanks for all the Massachusetts and new York outings you have done for me.
best wishes,
Boston bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri May 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Hi Bob and All,
I am not sure how much is understood about the New Settings Paul has worked tirelessly producing,
one thing I do know is that if any game ever wanted a person to be involved it would choose Stanley,
Over the years I have been a member of this little club,I have gotten to know Stanley as well as one can using e-mail and the like,
He ,Like me strive to bring this game to the MAXIMUM FUN AND PLEASURE FOR ALL,whether you agree or not,is not my problem,
I know Stanley has spent many,many hours Testing this NEW STRATAGEM and being the Perfectionist he is,will only give his blessing to something
that works without Flaws or Glitches,the Control of the Fish,Jumping Clear of the Water,Head Shaking and the like that he is working on will certainly
enhance this game to beyond belief,BUT Please do not expect miracles,THIS MAY JUST BE A STEP TOO FAR TO INCLUDE IN A GAME,AS THAT IS WHAT IT IS.
NO-ONE Complained as to the way the game was in Version 133,it is and always will be the Best Fly Fishing Simulated Game on the Planet,and I for one would not
like it if Stanley or Brian now spend vast amounts of time and tests on something that may just become too difficult to master and everyone starts complaining or
putting posts on the Forum asking when this will happen or be available,as I believe it may not happen,or even worse,members who do not bother to test the settings before
releasing New Species and just hope for the best, which will cause the Dreaded GR Screen every time you want to fish an Outing with an untested Species included,
NO ONE WANTS THAT TO HAPPEN.
Both Stanley and Brian are Dedicated Members of Our Club and will do their utmost to get the results they want,so that everyone can enjoy their tireless efforts to
produce Lovely Head Shaking,Jumping Fish,but please do not be disappointed if at the end of the day they decide that for the Normal Fish Creator the dedication required
to get the results needed to get this great fish will just leave them stumped and cause them to lose interest in Species Building altogether,that way we all lose out.
NOW TO ANOTHER SUBJECT,The New Outing Tool Paul sent me,As you may have noticed on my most recent Outings,there are MORE Species included in the Outings,
YES, MORE species not just more fish,Paul has upped the number of Species the Tool will accept when the Outing Creator has finished building the Outing and goes through the Outing Tool the Second Time to adjust all the Fish,Hatch and Outing Folders which will be included,before you would only see 10 Species whether you put 12,15 or 20,it would only show 10,I have included
up to 16 Species in any one Outing and ALL WERE ACCEPTED,so you know where the fish are located and like before can change it as you go,this will be a great advantage to an Outing Builder who wants to do an Estuary or an Outing which has both Fresh and Marine Species as they can just leave either the Fresh or The Marine Species Out of the Sites it would not be found in,what a Bonus.
I hope that all members will still enjoy this game even if it has to stay at Version 133,but when Paul has finished Adjusting the New Outing Tool and puts on General Release we will at least be able to include more species per outing.
Regards To All,
Martin.
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing