Hope to have a outing set up by spring

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Hope to have a outing set up by spring

Postby thefisher1 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:15 am

Hi Guys And Gals,

I hope to have an outing set up by Spring time. I'm not very good when it comes to computer programs that have to do with whats needed in the game.

I hope to incorparate Chinook , Pink , and Atlantic Salmon in my outing.

Getting the pictures of the fish will be the hardest thing before tackling the computer part.

I was out today after work to test out my photo taking skills and took a few good pic's of some great water.

I'm going to head out into the rapids to see if i can get some great pics for the outing if the waters not to fast at this time of year.

I was also thinking of doing several outings, but of the same river just different months of the year when certain fish are up in the river.
I'd have to name the River something like St. Mary's River 1, St. MAry's River 2 and so on.
Whats your input on that I'd like to know, or should I just put all the fish into one outing.

Hope I can make it happen.

Tight lines Mean big fish.

Thefisher1
thefisher1

Postby dcarp » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Thefisher1,

Just my two cents worth...............

I'm an advocate of keeping the outings as "real" as possible. If all three fish species are in the river at around the same time, by all means put them in a single outing. But if one species is only there in the spring and the others in the fall, personally, I'd make two outings.

That's just my opinion though....

Dave
dcarp

Postby Cutch » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:12 pm

Looking forward to fishing your Outing, The fisher1. :wink:
Cutch

Postby oppimax » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:07 pm

The fisher1,

good idea to create your own outing! :D

I think that it takes time but it's fun as fishing on it...with a plus...it's your creation and will be shared with other guys all over the world! :wink:

I agree with Dave; perhaps you could use part of sites in one outing and the others in next outing; so they look as different outings. 8)

Anyway don't worry! We'll keep waiting for your nice outing! I'm sure... :D

Ciao
Massimo
oppimax

Return to Real World Fly Fishing