Sw New Outing Postings

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw New Outing Postings

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi All,
To those who Post on the Forum,I would like to say Thank You,for keeping the Old Girl going since the Clubhouse became full,and finding Fish,Sounds and the other files needed to get your version of RWFF going became more difficult.
I hope we can all work together and after having a chat to Paul and getting a few things off my chest and explaining why I did not post outings anymore,I think it may be the right time to rectify this and become active again on the Forum,this may not please everyone, but after a few e-mails between Stanley, Boston Bob and myself, they have talked me round.
I will not inundate you with outing after outing,but will post one when I feel it is right, or the Forum becomes stagnant once again,as a sort of " nudge in the right direction " to other outing creators and to New Members to have a go,as help is always available from someone, somewhere around the world.
I will look at what I can do to make finding the required files a little easier for all,and I know Stanley too is looking at what we can do to enhance this game even more,it is Great Value for The Money you pay and with Paul's help in making "Stickies" we should be able to move forward to a better 2012 and future.
I have sent Paul 2 Files on Fish Sizes which I hope members can amend as New Species are created,but if not I am only too willing to update the list when it is needed,and then all can see what the Maximum Fish Size is,and what an outing creator may use in any given outing,remembering that the Maximum is set to 80" in the game,so that you can hopefully,
" Land The Caught Fish ".
Some of the Species on the list are being worked upon or HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED in outings as of yet,please bear with us AS WE TRY TO MOVE FORWARD and once again bring Harmony to RWFF.
Thank You for your time,
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing