More RWFF news

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

More RWFF news

Postby paul » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:18 pm

Those of you spreading the word about Real World Fly Fishing to your friends, posting on web forums and so on have done a great deal to help the game get out there. I want to give people who are spreading the word a chance to earn something for doing that. I'm in the process of setting up an affiliate program. Affiliates will get a link they can pass on to friends, post on forums or their own web sites, etc. When anybody comes to our web store through an affiliate's link and makes a purchase, the affiliate will automatically earn 20% of that sale. A lot of you are promoting the game already, and this will let me say "thank you" by offering a sales commission. I'll post more details about the affiliate program in the next few days.

Meanwhile, Real World Fly Fishing is getting some press. It's written up in the current issues of Fly Life (best known in Australia and New Zealand) and Fly Tyer magazines. Ads for it will run in upcoming issues of several fly fishing magazines.

I've also been working on an overhaul of the web store at:
http://www.pishtech.com/shop_rwff.html
The new store can take credit cards directly, for those of you who prefer not to use PayPal, but PayPal is still available too. The new system will also send you your download link and serial number automatically when you make a purchase.

As I posted earlier, there will be at least two more outings ready soon. By the 1st of July you'll be able to download free add-ons to let you fish a stream and loch in the Highlands in Scotland and the Upper Sacramento River in California.

Tight lines!

Paul Halter
Pishtech
paul
Site Admin

Postby Cutch » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:58 pm

Cutch

Postby taupo_tiger » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:43 am

hello,

considering german speaking countries this mag is considered the most spread - you should plan an ad there also (no i do not work there ggg)

http://www.fliegenfischen.de/

:)

since they do have their own webshop with books and videos maybe they are interested also in selling your game
taupo_tiger

Postby shanksi » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:53 pm

Article in July's edition of Trout Fisherman in the UK.

shanksi
shanksi

Postby Pitti » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Hi :)

is there a chance for me to get copies of the magazin reviews? Would be very nice if somebody could help.

Regards Pitti
Pitti

rwff in ff/ft forum

Postby William Feltham » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:46 pm

:D posted a review of rwff on fly fishing/flytying forum.
William Feltham

Return to Real World Fly Fishing