New pictures from Sean82

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New pictures from Sean82

Postby paul » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:05 am

Sean82 in Scotland has provided some great photos. Thanks to his work RWFF will have it's first international outings. He's provided a really pretty stream in the Highlands, and a very scenic loch. He even provided photos of a beautiful 30" Atlantic salmon he recently caught.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to fish for browns and Atlantic salmon in Scotland. Plus we'll all get to use some of Pitti's classic Atlantic salmon flies on the fish they were designed for!

I don't have a date yet for when the new outings will be available. It's going to take a fair amount of integration work. Sean took great pictures, but the conditions (very gusty winds) will make for a fair amount of image editing, plus I'll have to build the 3D model of the salmon. I'm a bit busy with the upcoming launch of Fishlogix, but as soon as time permits I'm going to get started on that virtual excursion to Scotland.

Thanks, Sean!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Pitti » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:57 am

Great! :)

I wished we could get more of the famous River around the world like Dee, Spey, Norways Alta, the dream river of alaska and...

Regards Pitti
Pitti

Postby Cutch » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:03 am

Thanks Sean and Paul :!:
Cutch

Postby Sean82 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Thanks guys. I had a lot of fun taking the photos (and even more fun catching my first salmon :D !) and I hope you enjoy fishing the outings.

For those of you to whom this'll mean anything, the stream is a tributary of the Shee Water in Glen Shee called the Allt an Ghlinne Bhig and the lochs are Loch Muick and Dubh Loch which are in the Cairngorms. The salmon was caught at Monymusk on the river Don.

Sean
Sean82

Postby Sean82 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:39 pm

Here are some appetizers:

Sean82

Return to Real World Fly Fishing