can you give me the link with the full game ????

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

can you give me the link with the full game ????

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:33 am

pls giveeee!!!!!!

Postby paul » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:46 am

If you order a copy and contact us by e-mail we can give you a link to download the full game. However, the downloadable version requires an activation file to work. We only provide an activation file for customers who have paid for a copy of the game, and every activation file is unique. An activation file we send to one customer won't work for anyone else. The download option is a service we provide mostly for international customers, since international shipments sometimes take a while.

Real World Fly Fishing is the product of several thousand hours of development and field work over several years, so we hope you'll understand why we don't give it away for free. All things considered, we think it's very reasonably priced.

Paul Halter
Pishtech
paul
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:58 am

yeaa I understand you and ----- my e-mail - call_of_duty@abv.bg thank you :oops:

Me Too

Postby Pegleg » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:56 pm

paul wrote:If you order a copy and contact us by e-mail we can give you a link to download the full game. However, the downloadable version requires an activation file to work. We only provide an activation file for customers who have paid for a copy of the game, and every activation file is unique. An activation file we send to one customer won't work for anyone else. The download option is a service we provide mostly for international customers, since international shipments sometimes take a while.

Real World Fly Fishing is the product of several thousand hours of development and field work over several years, so we hope you'll understand why we don't give it away for free. All things considered, we think it's very reasonably priced.

Paul Halter
Pishtech

Just purchased it. Need download info/activation file. I can't wait for the snail mail, I'll go nuts....
Pegleg

Return to Real World Fly Fishing