help me new to this

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

help me new to this

Postby mikethefish » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Hi can you help i want the third ed but can only seem to get it via cd but wondering if you can just download it. i only have the demo at the moment. Also will there be a demo version of the new ed??? as i have put some 25 people on to your website and they all love it.

cheers for a great exper
mikethefish

Postby paul » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:00 pm

Mike,

When you order the CD you can also download the full version. Just respond to your order message to ask for the link and we'll get it to you.

I'm currently looking into a server problem on one of the two hosts we use. The server is failing for a lot of people who bought the upgrade (to Third Edition from an earlier one) who are trying to download from that server. That's the same server with the full version of the Third Edition, so I'm concerned that it might not work well for the full game download at the moment. I've got a second copy of the upgrade on a different server now and that's working well, but I'm away from the office and the broadband connection right now. As soon as get back I'll get a copy of the full version onto the second server as an alternate link too.

Thanks for spreading the word about the game!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby mikethefish » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Cheers paul
will do just been away fishing in Dunoon (scotland)this weekend so sorry for not replying sooner.

Mike
mikethefish

Return to Real World Fly Fishing