Demo?

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Demo?

Postby Ardea » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:23 am

Do you have a demo version available?

Would be nice to try before I buy.

Thanks!
Ardea

Postby paul » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:29 am

We don't have a demo version available. We've struggled with the idea of releasing one, but we felt that if we released a demo with just a sample of fishing sites or with a time limit people trying it wouldn't experience some of the games best features - tons of fishing locations to explore, and a wide range of conditions to keep the fishing interesting and new. In stead of offering a demo we decided to just keep the price low and hope the screen shots and feedback from other users would give potential customers a good idea of what the game is like.

I can honestly say that out of the hundreds of people who have bought the game so far, we haven't had a single person report dissatisfaction with the game. That's not to say there isn't room for improvement. As you can see on this forum some players have suggested improvements, and we've made some of those. More enhancements and add-ons are in the works.

We had a handful of deffective CDs in one batch, but we've shipped new ones to everyone who received one of those. I'd like to thank the customers who got those disks for being so understanding. We've changed disk brands and increased the testing we do on each new batch of disks to make sure we don't ship any deffective CDs again.

Of course I'm biased, but I think if you enjoy fly fishing, it's a good bet you'll enjoy this game.

Paul Halter
Pishtech
paul
Site Admin

Demo Version

Postby kerrye » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:47 pm

Ardea, let me put it like this. I have been flyfishing since the 1950's and I have never spent $20 on my fishing habit that I have enjoyed more than the RWFF program.
A man should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing.
kerrye

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:25 pm

Thanks for the quick reply ;)

I have never been fly fishing, but have a great interest in the sport. From looking over the forums I think i'll have to get this software soon.

Ardea

Postby trout123 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:27 pm

i sea fish alot i never have been fly fishing but i like it since i tried this game i thinks it is a really good game and will tell my m8s about it
trout123

Postby BigSteel » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:34 am

guys, i'm new and i have the demo i absolutedly am addicted, where can i buy the full version and is it canadian or american currency!
weekend warrior
BigSteel

Return to Real World Fly Fishing