Stanley,Barns and Richard

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Stanley,Barns and Richard

Postby alvaro mundt » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi crazy fishers. I´m working in ruidera ponds 2. what species of fishes do you want in this outing?

Regards Alvaro.
alvaro mundt

Re: Stanley,Barns and Richard

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi Alvaro:

What a fantastic job you did on the Ruidera 1 outing!! Beautiful pictures and great fishing. I sure wish the Expert mode was a little easier but this is what is meant by "Challenge", I guess! Muy bien echo, mi amigo!

I think the fish you have in the Ruidera 1 is perfect. I would like to see a Redfish included. I love Redfish!

I got some good scores in the Experienced mode challenge. Tonight took me 20 minutes to get to scene 4 in Expert Mode. I thought I was doing pretty well until I hook a large fish that hung on the bottom and cannot be landed on my 3x leader. Finally broke the line and that is the end of the Challenge for me. Maybe we shouldn't put such a big fish into the challenge mode as long as we still have the big fish landing problems. Just a suggestion. :P :P

Anyway, many thanks for making an excellent outing for all of us. Really appreciate it!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Stanley,Barns and Richard

Postby richwest » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi Alvaro,

I like to have species in an outing that are in ti in real life, so i like realistic outings.
Also like the fish to have realistic sizes, so no monsters in small burns, the more realistic, the more i like it.

Also big fish are more keen than the younger ones, so more difficult to catch.

Ofcourse you are free to set up your outing as you like.

Regards Richard
richwest

Return to Real World Fly Fishing