Coming soon: RWFF Third Edition

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Coming soon: RWFF Third Edition

Postby paul » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:59 pm

In about a month we'll release the next edition of the game. The Third Edition will have about 475 fishing sites on 24 bodies of water, and over 150 fly patterns. There are classic wet flies, steelhead patterns, more attractor patterns, etc. Best of all, you'll be able to create and use your own flies with a new fly tying feature and over 200 tying materials and components. The new edition will sell for $39.95, but if you already own the full version of the game you'll be be able to upgrade for $9.95. Those who have contributed photos for the game will get the upgrade for free.

Want another way to get the Third Edition for free? From now until the release we'll be running some fishing competitions. One winner each week will receive a free copy of the new release. Check the thread "Challenge mode competition" for details.

Tight lines!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby kerrye » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:43 pm

Cool Beans Paul! Just what we need to help forget about the snow and ice outside. I can only build so many rods and glue will only dry so fast. It's time for a little "friendly" competition. :lol:
A man should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing.
kerrye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing