Some nice fish from SW's Ebro 1, expert mode

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Some nice fish from SW's Ebro 1, expert mode

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi All:

I spent a little time this evening fish the Ebro 1, a recent release by who else, our most prolific custom outings maker, Martin aka SW. :P :P Martin has produced some really interesting outings of late and this one is another one of those outings that is relaxing and excitingly fun to fish. I love the slow moving water and the mist in some of the scenes. Everything is quiet, one almost falls asleep watching the yellow indicator moving ever so slowly and gently across the water, then BANG! A large fish takes the fly and just surges away with great strength! With the reel screaming, heart pounding and palms sweating, you ain't sleepy no more! You just can't get better than this even in real flyfishing! And mi god, this is virtual fishing! It is just incredible. :P :P

Expert mode in this outing is not easy. Don't expect a hard strike on every cast, or every five casts for that matter. One need a little patience and creativity to catch large fish in this outing. I tried a couple of fairly unique flies with some success. These are just bench mark records for you to shoot at in Expert Mode. There are much larger fish in this outing and someone will surpass these scores very shortly.

Have fun and good luck! Too bad old Barns is away for the weekend or he will go crazy trying to catch these big fish! :P :P

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 43.10 inch MirrorCarp from Sw River Ebro Spain 1; Code: YLWHGBPSZFQYG4454UMPJBTELUYYCNZAPXGIHNARDUIJ5RTAQQHXXHVWCIHHW

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing