New Torlundy Pond Expert Challenge Record

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Torlundy Pond Expert Challenge Record

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:44 am

Hi Barns, Richard, Alvaro and Everyone:

Really enjoyed your new Torlundy Challenge. Here is a score for you guys to beat. I saw some huge fish in those waters so I know a much better score is possible. :P :P Good Luck!

Have to leave a bit but I will try Alvaro's challenge when I return. Aren't we going to do this in expert mode?? :roll:

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 26.42 inch landlocked salmon from BD_Torlundy; Code: JZDOMBRDKAHRWWOUKBTSELCUBADUQDXMVDVBBBWTQQ
Fish: 33.85 inch RainbowTrout from BD_Torlundy; Code: PVDIZUZZKORZJDMIOFVWRHFLPZIAQGOULVXRFTYWGB
Fish: 26.55 inch RainbowTrout from BD_Torlundy; Code: YBCLIYCYSBMTPGUVKPAMYVDECSKNJUWUGEDRFORXCM
Fish: 23.94 inch landlocked salmon from BD_Torlundy; Code: HYNVENIGPOIXFSFYHCMUMSBLSSSOAJVSLSVFBMKZNL
Fish: 31.52 inch RainbowTrout from BD_Torlundy; Code: BJTTSSBZUGFXIVXWRZKIVPDDMYQVTTRJHXZFQOSVYE
Challenge: BD_Torlundy; Score: 2304; Code: WBIYXZNXHQCHRNULUMLVYFBTEFRZBEWXFTHMUJQMKO

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: New Torlundy Pond Expert Challenge Record

Postby Barns » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:58 am

Hi Stanley

I was testing for Richard and forgot to change back. I thought in was in expert. Did try on expert very, very hard. got to site 3 then as you say nada.

I will try again in expert when i return on sunday night.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: New Torlundy Pond Expert Challenge Record

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi Barns:

I think you have out done yourself building a difficult Expert Challenge. :P :P Like you say, it wasn't easy. I had trouble with the first scene which took me almost 18 minutes of patient fishing and probing to hook a fish. After that it was not easy, but okay. I also tried Alvaro's Challenge in Expert Mode. That is even more difficult than yours. The fish just were not very active most of the time. I think 40 minutes will be a very good time to go through all the scenes. Maybe it will take even longer. I will give it a try tonight. Hope to have something posted before you get back. Afterall, you are giving us a couple of days of head start on this. :P :P Wish me luck! If Expert mode is too difficult then we might go back to Beginner Mode. Swallowing our pride a little.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing