Finally, NEW Farletonview Challenge Record!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Finally, NEW Farletonview Challenge Record!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Hi Barns, Richard, Alvaro:

Finally, after trying very hard for four or five days and trying different flies and tactics, I managed to get a good score for this great challenge. :P :P I came close to Alvaro's fine record several times before, the closest being within five points, I finally got a score for you all to beat! In looking back there is a lot of luck involved, as in real fishing. I think what made the difference was the proper fly and how it is presented to the fish. Now I can spend a little time exploring SW's great new outings! :P :P

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 34.24 inch tiger trout from BD_Farletonview; Code: OLIFFCLHLOWKNAMGWLYCUHUITSBYXQITRRAVCMZVXJ
Fish: 17.31 inch RainbowTrout from BD_Farletonview; Code: JIRQENLHOJZKCYJFEHFFLSMPOXRPWBWLFTZGWTACMD
Fish: 34.49 inch tiger trout from BD_Farletonview; Code: IUAIPDEHFTEUNMASAIGEYZATXKFUVDWQOPGMQNMVXJ
Fish: 34.22 inch RainbowTrout from BD_Farletonview; Code: FFIYMLJYLHEBMGFYCXQKQUETLFDNRPFUEYWYJIJEAW
Fish: 34.35 inch tiger trout from BD_Farletonview; Code: YLDWGDEUZWRXGMTQDAMWGDECDENYTASPRWJMQEYHCA
Challenge: BD_Farletonview; Score: 2505; Code: SCUPCONWGAPSYTNHGKAEQTWUJENGRFNHRYZSLPPCJT

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Finally, NEW Farletonview Challenge Record!!

Postby Barns » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi Stanley

You have certainly pushed the score over the crossbar, i think this will be very hard to beat. :lol: :lol: :lol: Must be graet to get all this fishing in. Now i am back at work don't have much time. :cry:
But off tomorrow so will see what i can come up with, in between creation of next outing with new camera.

Going back to river outings for next couple.
Barns

Re: Finally, NEW Farletonview Challenge Record!!

Postby Barns » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm

duplicate
Barns

Return to Real World Fly Fishing