Yellowstone River, Big Water Fishing

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Yellowstone River, Big Water Fishing

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 am

Hi All:

SW just released his new Yellowstone River Outing. Tired of fishing the placid and quiet lake waters in the last outing releases? Time to put on your chest high waders and hit the BIG water with a nice size rod and BIG flies! The BIG fish are there and are fairly picky in Expert Mode so make sure you match the food items in this outing. If you have things just right you will get a strong hit and might land a fish like these! These fish were caught in Expert Mode and I think the nice Cutthroat trout is a new record. So go for it guys and see what you can do. :D :D

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 25.60 inch YSCutthroatTrout from Sw Yellowstone River; Code: PXSPYRWUKQKWZQYAUZNQTNKOMXUUCXANBGGLHSRNCO

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Yellowstone River, Big Water Fishing

Postby Barns » Fri May 29, 2009 9:17 am

Hi Stanley

Your so called record Cutthroat was beaten last night by Your pal Richard he had one while we were fishing of 25.66. He will have a new photo to upload. Sorreeeeeeeeee for the bad news, but not from me this time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri May 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Barns and Richard:

Just what I was waiting for.LOL :D :D Nice going Richard, good to see you back in the chase again! Welcome back! Richard is more difficult to raise than those big trout in Expert mode! Finally a Cutthroat record did it. :P :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby richwest » Fri May 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi Stanley,

Here's my proof.

and even bigger!!!

Fish: 25.70 inch YSCutthroatTrout from Sw Yellowstone River; Code: ZPDFYSVISUKGYEXRZPMWBGHNZQNACMIOHPJNMEAQWC

So, you have to try harder

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:42 am

Hi Richard:

Nice going, I see you haven't lost your touch! :D :D It is about time you catch something big. Pretty tough fish to beat, you must have the right fly and the right technique. Job Well done! Congrats!! :P :P

My internet has been acting weird all weekend. I was going to see if you guys were online and my internet quit on me. What are you guys fishing for now. Hope I can get this posted before it dies again.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing