new record peacock bass

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

new record peacock bass

Postby Barns » Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 am

Hi Stanley

Here's another new record in expert mode. Another one to chase. :lol: :lol:

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: new record peacock bass

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon May 25, 2009 12:41 am

Hi Barns:

I thought you and Richard were spending your fishing time trying to break my Expert Challenge records. :D :D Now we have a record Peacock Bass and Tiger Fish! Naughty naughty. :P :P Which outing did you catch this fish in??

Richard mentioned a while earlier than Paul might redo the codes for the fish to be placed in the Club House Outing records so I put off fishing in Expert mode as the fish codes would not work with the new Outing Record system. I think they would still count in the Record fish list. I will give this a go and see if I can better your record. :D :D

When I find a little more time I will have to send Richard my list of record fish. I have lost track of many of them already. Like I said, friendly competition is more important than records.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Mon May 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi Stanley

Richard made me fish the Amazon outing 2 last night. Because he had beem playing it in afternoon. :lol: :lol: We had 2 x 10mins comp's in the first he had 5 fish to my big zero. In the 2nd 10 i got my own back barns 1 richard nil. It is a hard outing to fish in expert mode.

As for your record fish you have not submitted i will have a look at my s/sheet and let you know which ones need updated.

I also have been creating something new for rwff , when i have it completed i will send to Richard, i have created a list of all outings with sites and challenge sites in expert mode. I will also have another list for the beginner. So we have all been working hard in the background.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi Barns:

Good work. Sounds like you guys are having fun outwitting each other, LOL. I have been exploring Martin's Montana series. Caught a nice cutthroat trout. I noticed that the club house records don't show a cutthroat trout anymore, just the new fish. I think he needs to put the regular cutthroat trout back in. :D :D

I did a little write up on Montana fishing for the general membership. I guess this will be my contribution to the series as I have not been making any outings. Hope you and others will enjoy reading it.

Regards,

Stanley

I will have to check if I still have Amazon 2 on my computer since the reformat. I am still missing many of my old outings. :oops:
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Mon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Stanley

I have them all on memory stick, with the rubbish taken out. If you need any let me know and i will send.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:13 am

Hi Barns:

Thanks! It is always good to have a backup. I thought I had a secure one.LOL I like your Avatar, nice fly by Barns. :D :D I will let you know if I need any outings sent. Now I need to ring the door bell and see if that big rainbow is home.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby richwest » Tue May 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi guys,

Stanley, I can't see what species are missing on the species throphy list, they are all there.
Even the Cutthroats.

The Cutthroats you were talking about in other post are called Searun Cutthroat and YS Cutthroat.

For the records the current fishcodes are still valid, so may be submitted.

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi Richard:

Gotcha! I missed the YS cutthroat way down at the bottom. Thanks! :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing