New Barns' Pond1 Challenge Record

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Barns' Pond1 Challenge Record

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri May 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi Barns, Richard and Everyone:

Good afternoon, guys. I have to go out this evening so I thought I would post the first Challenge record for Barns' new outing, Pond1 in Expert Mode. Score is not spectacular but a good start for you to chase. :D :D To save a little landing time I did this challenge in size 4X leader instead of 5X.

No, I did not use my "Pizza Fly" for this challenge. :D :D It is too hard to do that.

By the way, Barns, this is a beautiful and relaxing outing and will definitely go into my favorite Barns Collection. I love the smooth water, the serenity and the large and interesting fish. I haven't caught a Tiger Trout yet. Maybe sometime this evening or the next, my fly and this fish will find each other. :P :P

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 21.09 inch GoldenTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: GBUQLJIYRFTFCHNQXSEKHKDAQLQTOAISHSUJYILOYZ
Fish: 25.26 inch BrownTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: ROAFIROGWLVLHBXSWZPEYGSHBRTDQPMLAMJBWIDKSL
Fish: 10.72 inch GoldenTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: JNTKXVNDANHBXCJXQXNEAGDKOXAZCRJJUCLYOLNWGB
Fish: 31.47 inch RainbowTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: DHKIGOSUDOSNBGQYPCZDNKZCZZKIRATGSMTEAWBZBF

Challenge: BD_Farletonview Pond1; Score: 1590; Code: BLSFRHFJVAPTACDHGPZTUAIPQRIEHEDKFABXSIPMZWImage

Fish: 27.30 inch GoldenTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: IJKQZGLNHPWTNVVJMNNXZWBPLYURRLLRWSRCSMUHCA
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: New Barns' Pond1 Challenge Record

Postby Barns » Fri May 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi Stanley

Your challenge score went tonight, its not that easy to score well using 4x, both richard and i were broken on nuerous occasions. But it was good fun trying. :lol: :lol:

Fish: 21.22 inch BrownTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: NWMKTFZXJDIIMOOBPKMJFUBPKSPDWWGTSNHNIFGGEE
Fish: 25.04 inch BrownTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: MVCUXHQAHTDEIKARQFMLLSLEWEBNTOZYSMYQBGZRRV
Fish: 26.88 inch GoldenTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: NQBDPXOMGWCQAQYLFHXYQELGRYOCICZAVXOHBVPLZG
Fish: 22.69 inch BrownTrout from BD_Farletonview Pond1; Code: GIQKKACINBPEBWMEDXMXWDAHDRRDBZJYMHRGSAQQWC
Challenge: BD_Farletonview Pond1; Score: 1689; Code: LHENOIFFGHELPQNPHXIITMPLTYKUEMDERGOXUKTFIM

Now if you want to catch the tiger trout you will have to fish the right pond. The outing you need is Farletonview big pond 1 Which i sent you.
We will be fishing this tomorrow night, so go set us a target. :lol: :lol:

Regards

Barns
Barns

Return to Real World Fly Fishing