Pizza fly and Nice Blue Trout

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Pizza fly and Nice Blue Trout

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi Barns:

Here is the Pizza fly I was telling you about. :D :D :D And a very nice Blue Trout too.!! Taste yummy!! At least the guy in the picture looks happy. LOL

Fish: 35.17 inch Bluetrout from BD_Torlundy middle pond1; Code: OYGZZQRZDWXHCZWDCQPJNRZYRYWCSRGSSXIUCKHBQT

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Pizza fly and Nice Blue Trout

Postby Barns » Thu May 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi Stanley

Like the fly, and also the fish. Don't think i will be giving Richard any more secrets. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was this in expert or beginner mode.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Hahaha, Barns:

I made that Pizza just for you! Hope you like it. The fish was caught in Expert Mode using a size 18 fly on 4X leader. Thought all this was about sharing the fun. LOL :D :D :D

I hooked and lost three very big Tuna tonight. They are tricky to land. You were lucky to catch a nice one. I have one on the drag right now to the right side of the screen. Did catch one just a hair smaller than yours though. :P :P Now I will try my Pizza fly on the tuna. Maybe they will like it too!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Hi Barns:

Just for fun I thought I would try the "Pizza Fly" on the picky fish in your outing. It wasn't easy and took a long time, I finally got a fish to take in the fifth scene. Nice rainbow that likes pepper and cheese pizza. Had to go down to a 6X leader and size 22 fly to catch this fish. :D :D This fish was caught in expert mode.

The Blue Trout was caught with a proper midge and was a lot easier than with the Pizza Fly. Thanks for a great outing, Barns. This will become one of my all time favorites. If you made your future outings any harder you will be the only one able to catch fish. LOL :D :D :D

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 20.97 inch RainbowTrout from BD_Torlundy middle pond1; Code: DQYOTFVZRQHYUVSWJPCESJBUHSDCOIHEVSFJWFOLDL

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing