Houdini Japan Tuna......wheeew!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Houdini Japan Tuna......wheeew!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Hi SW, Barns and all:

Spent this evening fishing the beautiful Japan outing by SW in Expert Mode. This outing is large with so many scenes that it took all night to get through them. Well done again, Martin! :D :D

It is nice to go trophy hunting again! I hooked into at least five or six very large Tunas but they have all found unique ways to evade capture. Houdini Tuna!! :P :P The largest fish I landed was a nice 69 plus inch Tuna in Beginner Mode. But in Expert Mode, it is a different story! It is interesting that all hooked fish now goes to the LEFT of the screen instead of the usual right side. Some large fish were lost because they just hung on the left side of the screen and refused to budge and had to be broken off. I have had several that after fighting it in the usual way for about half an hour the hook just came off. A new trick for sure. The Japanese just love eating Tuna so I think the fish have found many ways to evade capture and become table fare. :lol: :lol:

The best that I can do is this not so large tuna. After today I consider landing a Tuna in this outing a real prize. I am not disappointed and had lots of fun. See if Barns can come up with something better. By the way, I caught a Garfish just .5 smaller than your nice one. :D :D

Regards,

Stanley

Fish: 48.86 inch Tuna from Sw Japanese Islands; Code: PBXGFNNAWBOFJAVFVGOZJVDGYPLFNLVPYFBBTMJATF

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Houdini Japan Tuna......wheeew!

Postby Barns » Thu May 21, 2009 12:32 am

Stanley

I took up your challenge, i thought it would be hard, broken once then i caught this in expert. :lol: :lol: So the challenge now is for you to land one bigger. :lol: :lol:

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: Houdini Japan Tuna......wheeew!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 21, 2009 6:20 am

Hi Barns:

I knew you would rise to the challenge like a hungry fish rising to a well presented fly, :D :D :D I didn't say it was difficult but it was kind of a touch and go situation. I was going for the really big ones and had trouble landing them. When I had a smaller fish on I would just break it off to save a little time. Seems some solution can be found for landing these oversized fish. A program revamp by Paul in the near future? I certainly hope he will come to our rescue soon.

Anyway well done and a very nice catch! I will try to get a bigger one when I find some time this evening. Oh, I got a very nice blue trout for you too! :P :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing