Torlundy Top Pond expert challenge

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Torlundy Top Pond expert challenge

Postby Barns » Sun May 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Fish: 23.35 inch Steelhead from BD_Torlundy top pond; Code: JVILXPRIGVBSZPLAXLECQAZELMTBSCBLGGILXJQVYE
Fish: 43.98 inch Steelhead from BD_Torlundy top pond; Code: PTQOTFRSIGXQCELCESAMNBZALSRYIFOTVPAJDAXXNX
Fish: 24.96 inch BrownTrout from BD_Torlundy top pond; Code: BUFUQZOZKNOXQXXFRKBCBAKHYSTYWLXIAWKAHOQWJM
Fish: 25.97 inch BrownTrout from BD_Torlundy top pond; Code: EOBETDMVHQRKRPMXZSGJVAGGYMZRTTNCPBLXNBULZG
Challenge: BD_Torlundy top pond; Score: 2032; Code: TGCKAEONBKZSRAAWKVBLCAYPUZTPEAQGIQUQINKBWY

Hi Richard , Stanley and others.

Here's your first challenge score for you to try and beat on the Torlundy Top Pond challenge in Expert mode.
Best of luck guys.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: Torlundy Top Pond expert challenge

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi Barns:

Nice work as usual. :P :P I am still having problems with errors going from scene 3 to scene 4. Is there a fix for this? Please let me know.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 am

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/2/8/2 ... atches.def

Stanley

I have sent e-mail, but for anyone else having problems. Put this file into site 4 folder and everything will work ok.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun May 17, 2009 12:02 am

Hi Barns:

Finally got the Torlundy Top Pond outing to work! :D I love the varying current in the water, and of course, the BIG fish!! You are the man after my heart! :D :D

I tried the Expert Challenge tonight. Thought I did pretty well until I saw your posting of the new score. I will give it the old college try tomorrow again when I have an hour or two.

Congrats, another very unique and interesting outing from the scenes of Scotland. Thanks for sharing them with us. :D :D

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun May 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi Barns:

I am still having problems going to scene 4 in the "fishing" mode. The strange thing here was that I was able to complete the "Expert" challenge with no problems but can't get from scene 03 to 04 without freezing and errors. I sent you an email. Please help! :D :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing