Postweide challenge expert New Record

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postweide challenge expert New Record

Postby Barns » Wed May 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Fish: 32.74 inch WildCarp from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: JWXQKBOGZNVQAWIAYHWDLAYSDMJAYZNHOLBCLTOVNT
Fish: 38.76 inch WildCarp from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: YIIXJVLOOZFNKUJUOEWTFSAAGNBNDMKSTKYOZFKXCM
Fish: 41.15 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: RWRRCAMKDFOBTTAFLHTIEYNKXUJULTPNVXONFITIKP
Fish: 20.54 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: AHJSJLNCAQHDPTMYREZAMPNKFUADWHOKHVLYVHPKVW
Challenge: Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Score: 2299; Code: LNTNAQPJKZNQJOEGRHQTJCFCDUJUKYRGVZDTASVFIM

Hi Stanley and Richard

As you say records are there to be broken, sorreeeeeeeeeeeeee it took me long enough to find right tactics. But now that i have my own, way of catching these hard to catch fish, i might be on a roll. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Stanley now you have 2 challenges to work on. :lol: :lol: I think i will go set another challenge for you. :roll:

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: Postweide challenge expert New Record

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi Barns:

I can always count on you to do something extraordinary!! :D :D :D Great job and congratulations! Hard work and long hours pays off. You deserve the record. :lol: :lol: I am going to be off RWFF for a while due to some personal reasons. So your records will be safe for a while, that is unless young Ross, Sam and Alvaro comes up with something equally extraordinary. :P :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing