Alaska 2 A Fantastic Outing!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Alaska 2 A Fantastic Outing!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi Martin:

I just want to tell you that I went through your Alaska 2 outing tonight and found it to be absolutely magnificent. Certainly one of the best, if not THE best yet to come out of the SW workshop. The Scenery in this outing is beautiful as expected, the water animation very smooth and pleasant and the fish, oh my god, they are huge and numerous. This outing will be a true delight to fish and to spend time with. I think we picked the right outing for our large fish contest. Barns has already caught a couple of very large fish and those will be the ones to beat. I think we will have a great deal of fun coming up with the right setup, fly and tactic to capture the largest fish prize.

A lot of fish record will be re-written. Poor Richard, I hope he will find some time to fish between record updates. :D :D It will be fun to see the excitement and posts in this forum on a daily basis. Thanks for all the fun that you have provided us. A truly great job! :D :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Alaska 2 A Fantastic Outing!!

Postby Scottish Warrior » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi Stanley, Thank you, But there is more to come,I have just finished making Sw Margaret River New South Wales Australia with Threadsal , Giant Trevally , Barramundi and others and hope to post tomorrow with no food , no hatches in the Check Hatch, I will fish it in the morning to see if it will work ,if it does,then fly selection will be guesswork on behalf of the person fishing the site/outing, so it could be interesting , I hope it works as I have another outing almost finished called Sw Prince Rupert Canada (BEARS AND ALL) Anyway Tight Lines To All Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Alaska 2 A Fantastic Outing!!

Postby Barns » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:03 am

Martin

Fantastic outing, love the way they chase the fly on surface. But my arms are aching :D Scenery is superb.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Return to Real World Fly Fishing