NEW RECORD

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

NEW RECORD

Postby alvaro mundt » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 am

HI STANLEY,BARN AND RICHARD.

THANKS FOR WORRIED OF ME,BUT DON´T WORRY ,I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY BUSINESS. I HAVE LOST MY FIRST BUSINESS :( . THE BANK NOT FORGIVE.
THE FINANCIAL CRISIS IS A BIG SHIT.DON´T THE OTHER BUSINESS ARE OK.BUT THE VERY IMPORTANT THING IS THE FISH.
I SEND YOU A NEW RECORD AND NEW FLY .(TRY IT IN THE REEF OUTING).
http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/2/27/2340551/c0000_FastBlue.zip

REGARDS ALVARO.
alvaro mundt

Re: NEW RECORD

Postby Barns » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:07 am

Hi Alvaro

NIce fish and it is good to see you back. :) Sorry about your business. :(

Have you seen the challenge Stanley set up. :lol: :lol: :lol: Then he goes and catches one, thats so big, no-one else can beat it. I treied most of yesterday, but got nothing over 50ins. :x The problem is still there of hooking large fish and they disappear of side of screen. I hooked and saw the fish, might have been close to Stanley's fought it for nearly 1 hour then it ran of screen.

Stanley thought the wife had banned you from pc.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby alvaro mundt » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 am

HI BARN.
AN ADVICE. WHEN THE FISH RUN OUT OF THE SCREEN,DOWN YOUR DRAG TO MINIMUN AND BACK TO TOP.

REGARDS ALVARO.
alvaro mundt

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi Alvaro:

Good to see you back, and catching big fish again!!!! :D :D :D Sorry to hear about your business, this financial Tsunami has a far reaching negative effect on everyone, every business all over the world. As a former business warrier myself, as I get older I realize family and health are more important than a lot of other material and tangible things. Money can be made again and again after you lose it, but the health and family happiness cannot. So, stay happy and healthy and you will live to fight another day when times get better. :D :D

That is a really nice record fish and a great looking fly. I like its color and simplicity. Must be the artistic Spanish gene in you. Afterall, you had Picaso and El Greco and other great artists in the past. :D :D and Di Estefano too. I will give your fly a try later this evening.

As everyone seem to have trouble landing big fish in the Niles outing. (except me as I got lucky!) :D I am proposing we do the contest in SW's new Alaska 2 outing. We have now twenty days to catch the biggest fish for the prize. What do you guys say about that?? Please let me know. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Stanley

What a night i had last night in the Nile , hooked about 40 Nile Perch and only landed one, and that wasn't worth talking about.

I am Game for the Alaska2, hope Alvaro, Geraldo and MUSN'T forget Richard are all game for this.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Return to Real World Fly Fishing