New Record

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Record

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Fish: 63.79 inch Nile Perch from Sw Nile River Egypt; Code: NQIDBBXCHHCHNQPDAFCEGAJXKGIIKGKAVXWFBUNISN
Don't know how to get photo but here is the code Regards Scottish Warrior
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Record

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 am

Hi SW:

That is a huge fish and pretty hard to beat! I am sure Richard, Barns and I will try our best to beat that in the next couple of days. By the way, the Niles outing is outstanding with 35 scenes to fish. Great job and thanks for sharing it with us. Right now everyone is trying to catch a bigger fish than Richard in the Redfish Waters outing. Fun to have so many challenges going at the same time. :D :D :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:53 am

Dear Yellowstone7,
I know that this outing might anger a few as the fish seem to have a mind of thier own and drag the line to the right hand side of the screen, it happened to me twice, but I just snapped the line, tied another fly on and fished the same site until I caught another fish and moved on, by posting the code all I wanted to do was show the members of the club that the large fish could be landed, although it took a while, I built the outing and new where this biggy was hiding, so I feel it is only fair that I cannot claim any record, the purpose of the post was for information only, I hope this is clear.Tight Lines to All.
Regards Martin.
Scottish Warrior

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:24 pm

Hi SW:

I want to thank you for yet another great outing. You have done such a great job with your outings that I can't even tell you which one I like the best. I like them all!!! :D :D :D

The NIle's outing is another one of those sweat in the palm experience once a big fish has been hooked. I don't think the fish going to the right of the screen is unique problem in your outing. There have been several other outings by different people that did just that. The fish would go to the right of the screen at the end of the backing and just stay there until you break it off. Maybe something for Paul to work on in the forthcoming updates?? Kind of frustrating not knowing how large the fish was.

I fish all 35 scenes of the Niles outing tonight. It was pretty long, and exciting. The best I did was a 48.11 Nile Perch. Still way short of the potential length. I am sure Richard and Barns will get on this right away and will put up something much bigger.

Thanks for declining to enter your catch into the record books. You are right, the developer does enjoy certain advantages over the other fishers. That was very gentlemanly of you and I am sure we all appreciate this gesture. :D :D

Last but not least.....Richard, I didn't forget you! :D :D Thanks for making the Perch so lifelike and beautiful for the outing. Without your artistry and know how we would be pulling stick fishes out of the water. You are a genius!!! Applause!! :D :P :o :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm

Dear Yellowstone7, I enjoy the building part but I too enjoy the fishing and as I told Richard I would like to complete 50 outings and then stop creating for a while and go back to fishing them as I have forgotten where I have put the fish in my outings, I have just completed Sw Alaska 2 with Pike which I called Northern Pike even though they are the same as in the fish folder but with some trophy sizes to match the Northern Pike sizes in real life, but they are not the only trophies to be caught, I will fish it tonight and hopefully post it later on, I think it is going to be one of my better ones, anyway back to the drawing board for the moment.Regards to All and Tight Lines. Martin
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing