I'm back

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

I'm back

Postby Barns » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Stanley, Richard and Alvaro

Be WARNED i'm back. It has only taken 4 days to sort out internet problems, gave up on wireless.

I will give you a chance for a few days as i am working on 4-5 new outings.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: I'm back

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Welcome back, Barns:

Missed you for a few days. Alvaro has been off too. Wonder what happened to him?? Wife put him in "computer jail?" :D There are still a lot of big fish out there, hehe. :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby alvaro mundt » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Stanley,Richard and Barn.
I have returned.Check this outing and tell me.
I took six days without fish and now I will start. :mrgreen:

http://www.fileden.com/getfile.php?file_path=http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/2/27/2340551/North%20Europe.zip

Regards,Alvaro.
alvaro mundt

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Hola, Alvaro:

Welcome back!!! :) Seis dias sin pesca????? Muy mal. I was just starting to miss you. Barns is back too, hehe. Sounds like you guys will really work the water over to a froth. Oh oh, more posting for Richard, :) Can't wait to try out your new outing, I have it downloaded now... coming from you, we will see some very large fish :D :D Will let you know after I have tried it.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Hi Alvaro:

My congratulations for producing another beautiful outing. :D I scrolled through the pictures and they are absolutely gorgeous. I spent two summer in Norway many years ago. Living in Oslo but went fishing going towards Bergen when I found the time. Your pictures brought back a lot of fond memories for me. :D :D The rivers, fiords and lakes were great!

I cast my fly into the first scene and this is what I came up with. I think there are much much larger fish in this outing but this is a good start. Again, thanks for producing yet another outstanding outing for all of us. Really appreciate it. :P :P

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby richwest » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Oh my god, Brian is back...
I start shaking and get an itchie back

I think I have to go to the drugstore to get some tranquilizers to calm down.

Please help me, things get started again, no more time to do anything else but updating!

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey Richard:

I am afraid I have some bad news for you, LOL..... you are going to be extremely busy very soon! :D :D Not only are Barns and Alvaro back, I just fished Alvaro's beautiful North Europe outing and guess what??? I made five casts and landed three record fish. A nice 34.39 Artic Char, a 36.96 inch Seatrout and a smaller, but still a record Mackerel! Looks like a lot of the records in the club house will be re-written very soon. you will need to get some pain killer for your fingers and butt, hehe :D Notice I have upheld my end of the bargain by not sending you catch records for a few days now. Will wait to see what Barns and Alvaro can come up with. :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Alvaro:

Went through your new North Europe outing last night. Had a lot of fun catching some very large fish. There are, however, a couple of things that I saw. 1)While the pictures were just beautiful, the red date numbers were a real distraction to such quality photographs. I think they can be edited out quite easily and would add to the visual quality. 2) The current in the water was a bit inconsistant with the floating insects and flies. Did you do this intentionally? Some water even had a whirl pool effect! (I personally find this interesting), however, this makes the "food" go one way, the line and indicator go another. The fish would still take the dragging flies eagerly. Maybe you did this on purpose? I don't know. :lol: Other than these two small points, the outing was refreshing and excellent. Muy bien hecho! Congratulations! :D :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi Richard,Alvaro and Stanley.

Just stopped for a quick fish at lunchtime. :D

Stanley i'm getting ever closer to your Record Tarpon. Here's what i caught at lunchtime. :D :lol: :)

Lunch time finished back to outings, got 600 photo's to go through. Taken on Wednesday.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Hey Barns:

I am not disappointed in you. Still got that old knack for larger fish, hehe :D Good job. If you can do that at lunch I can't wait to see what you can do at dinner, Hahaha :D Congrats!

regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing