Thanks for letting me fish for a moment

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Thanks for letting me fish for a moment

Postby richwest » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks to you guys, by not sending in any new scores, I had some sparetime to go fishing!
Thinking of not letting the forum alone for too long, I went on a short trip to the backside of my house, about 50mtr walk
to fish Postweide Pond. I fished there for about 1 hour and here's my results to prove that I've realy let you alone for a moment.

Fish: 25.53 inch WildCarp from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: EXKDVJNXEULFCDCCNBQSGWIWNOQRVDTAJHDJBJWOSC
Fish: 23.38 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: YAXDKQXYHPKRIGRPBYMDPPEOIUICHRIQYXXZRHRDVR
Fish: 9.97 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: DXKWRXLXMRJOHULIQQUYRWQRSMUTIZYCZXNDIUHVXJ
Fish: 18.34 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: QTHOLCUAZCYNZHKGBQQFAYRNFZDWBKLKFHMOWQBQYN
Fish: 35.81 inch WildCarp from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: AXSHFYERMEYHTVXIYYIGBGWJZGMHFXKOOCBAEGFPON
Fish: 22.83 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: TONCJXTCGIWZAUXOLIAPZTUZQGKGYOVACEQDINGXCM
Fish: 19.31 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: CYBAHZTWEXWDKQKMUOWYAIFSINXNVKNHYNSWDODVMZ
Fish: 16.22 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: IBDTEQVUAATBVZNMMBPVJXFTNZZOWZRPJKTLJOMZQF
Fish: 34.07 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: WWPQUBWZOLZUQZEBYOEWGNBLYNCUWDLQIODCUALCKJ
Fish: 7.03 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: WYQFFBFUOUTMFHYPBJHCISHXKUUDEEZRYXSKWYCWJM
Fish: 16.16 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: KSNBBDBONJQBQPLAPDMTWPFAIAWGVKIEAICJZCBYFU
Fish: 42.23 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: UIJIUFIHVDXMBFFSZJOZADOWSNXDNYBGQYVDCVBATF
Fish: 36.17 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: PPMWJNSCGFNWHSPKXFQGROPSVAFNQFOSHQKSZUCBPY
Fish: 24.36 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: BDOMOTUCPFWBFTOQIIPQPWMSSANJLSRIKRMGKHJSNG
Fish: 27.32 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: OOCOVPJNWAKZDOTSYAPBPMYPHNRYNWHYPOIVSUQRRV
Fish: 23.01 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: GGDIAKWTLSBAIDRRZVAFGTUMQMYJMHVXWPNNQHFKVW
Fish: 24.57 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: SZJWKZFUNUHZMNQDNPWMIFKYPGQLWUSJDILRNXKVXJ
Fish: 14.46 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: AGHFPUFVIBNKYGPIPCCXHNHEUAILODTOZPPGHAJSNG
Fish: 18.14 inch Pike from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: PRAOYVCXGXAOWAJYAJSETUUEZZXWYXKTXGZABLHYFU
Fish: 9.62 inch Chub from Rich_Postweide_pond_Dec07; Code: FSKHWDRRCOAUUQHDDWBFUAJYHZDGKRUUNTTTKZXEAW

Did not bad didn't I?

Regards Richard Image

PS. see the RWFF Outings Picture Book and Riverguide to find it's exact location.
richwest

Re: Thanks for letting me fish for a moment

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 am

Hi Richard:

When I saw your post I really laughed out loud. My wife in the next room asked me what was so funny. I told her what happened and she said, "you should let the poor guy go fishing!", She is on your side :D :D

I know it is hard for Barns and Alvaro and myself to leave you alone for so long, like maybe one whole day??? :D You did managed to catch all the fish in the pond in just one hour, and I mean everything, big and small, long and short.

In the interest of conservation we need to keep you away from the fishing waters, or there will be nothing left to catch! :D :D :D

Congratulations, Richard, I am glad you had some spare time to fish and had some fun. This is what it is all about, isn't It???? :D :D Have another great day.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:47 am

Hey Richard:

Some good news for you. :) The book on HK fish is on its way. Hope you will enjoy it. :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby richwest » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm glad to see someone cares about me on this forum.

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Barns » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi Richard

Hope you enjoyed your hour's fishing, you can have another few hour's, i have major problems with my pc at moment , so it is my turn not to be fishing. :D :P :wink:

Alvaro and Stanley i see you have been catching some big fish. Watch out i will be back. :twisted:

Having to use wife 's pc to do this.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby richwest » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Stanley,

Can't wait to get the book, so I can Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Richard
Last edited by richwest on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richwest

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi Richard:

I sent the book by airmail express. Should get there in a few days. :D Let me know when it arrives.

Barns: You caught so many big fish that you burned out the graphics card? :D :D I have so much stuff in RWFF files, etc that I am thinking about using a dedicated computer for this game. This way NO BODY will touch my computer and mess things up. :D Hope you will get fishing real soon.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing