Loss

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Loss

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 am

To All My RWFF Friends From All Over The World,
I know I should post this on another part of the forum, but more people check this part of the forum then any other place. On the past 4 weeks I haven' t really been doing anything on RWFF especially with a lot of Outings which Martin made especially for me for my home State of Indiana. My Father had major medical problems starting back in October of 2011. The past 4 weeks his health had declined very quickly. On Saturday July 22, 2017 we brought him home from the hospital and had hospice care for him as soon as he got home. They finally relieved his pain shortly after coming home. Hospice was there with us the whole time and took very good care of him. He got his wish to come home and to be able to pass at home. On July 23, Sunday morning with my mother at his side, my Father passed away peacefully. It is a great loss for the Family. He's finally at rest and I would ask for everyone's prayers for my Father and The Family.
I've made a lot of close friends on Rwff and always looked forward to seeing posts on the forum. So with in a few weeks I will be able to have the time to be able to relax and start enjoying fishing Martin's new outings he made especially for me and will again start posting the results. So I hope to be posting soon. God Bless to all of you.
Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Re: Loss

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:29 am

Dear Roger,
So Sorry to read about your Loss,God Speed to You and Your Family,
Sincere Condolences.
Highest Regards Martin and Family,
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Dear Roger:

This is really sad news. I know from our email exchanges that you have been taking very good care of your father over the past years and I am sure this made a huge difference in how he felt before he finally left the family, and our world. May he rest in peace, knowing that the love from all of you will always be with him.

My wife Lillian and I would like to give you and your family our deepest condolences for your lost.

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby paul » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Roger,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad the end was peaceful, but no matter the circumstances, it's always very hard to lose a parent. I hope you and your family find comfort in knowing your father is at peace.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Cutch » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:52 am

So sorry for your loss, Roger. It's good that he was able to come home.
Cutch

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:44 pm

To All My Close Friends of RWFF from all over the world,
From the Wilson Family and especially from myself personally, want to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers. One can always tell who their true friends and loved ones are. Even though none of us has met in person, I consider all of you a part of the family, especially with the enjoyment and fun that I have found through all of the conversations and participation in RWFF. There are a few of us that has personally stayed in contact with each other and shared family moments, whether good and bad and our friendships have stayed strong. Thanks again, all of your friendships has been a big part of my life and will always be cherished.
Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing